.:Ch.02:. My decision

Three days had passed and I'm still on bed. In the last few days my temperature went up and then down randomly and it repeated the same thing many times which worried my parents and brother. I haven't told them about the tiny jewel that appeared in my chest and I told Mia to keep it a secret.

Tomorrow I could go to school and it would be the last day I'll ever go to school. I'm going to say goodbye to Ryan and then go to a long journey. Even if he doesn't know of I'm his mate I'm still going to protect his pack. In my very own way. I saw myself being a Luna and I love that pack, even if they didn't meet me yet. Except of the alpha and his family seeing as we always visit each other.

It was weird knowing what'll happen before it does, but I'm getting used to it. I know that sounds weird, I'm not ignoring the fact that because I can see the future that I'm able to use it against the rogues though. Here's my plan, tomorrow in midnight, the time where my brother in deep sleep I'll escape to an unclaimed territory. There I'm gonna search for the hunters and rogues whom are planning to kill any of our packs.

I can't believe that I saw myself getting killed. It was so strange, and... And so real.

Without even realizing it I drifted into sleep.

★ ★ ★ ★

I stood there, in my wolf form. Looking at my pack members as they were trying to kill the rogues. I tried to save a child when I saw a rouge aiming his claw at him, somehow I succeeded. What I didn't notice was that someone else was aiming at me, I closed my eyes tight preparing myself to face death, even though nothing could prepare me to death enough.

When no pain came I opened my eyes, I gasped when I saw Ryan laying on the ground with a deep gash from his neck to his stomach. Did.. Did he protect me?

The blood was dripping, and I run to his side and touched his neck. There was no pulse! He was.. He was dead.

When the new information sank in I screamed, and screamed like there was no tomorrow. I saw someone laughing, his eyes were deep black with no sign of light in them.

"Chloe!" Someone shouted.

My vision was blurring from my tears as I heard someone call my name again.

My mate has died, he has died and will not ever come back to me.

"CHLOE! Snap out of IT!"

Opening my eyes I was greeted by my brother's worried face. "What's wrong brother?" I asked.

"Apart from hearing a loud screaming in my room that's next to yours nothing's wrong." He says, I can see that he's worried.

"I'm alright."

"But there's dry tears in Your cheeks." When he noted that I immediately wiped them.

"Now?" I asked, he seemed suspicious but acted normal anyways.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Not long after I was in school, the lunch-break came faster than I thought. I left class to see Ryan talking to his friends and that's when I went closer to Ryan. When he noticed I was looking specifically at him he asked. "What do you want?"

"I wanna talk to you." I answered.

He stayed silent listening with his friends James and Andrew.

I coughed. "Alone."

"Is it important?"

"No, but don't blame me at anything that happens if I didn't. It's no like I want to tell you."

"Very well." He said walking with me to the lockers, seeing that nobody is there when everybody is busy eating.

"What did you want to talk to me about Chloe?" He inquired.

I swallowed hard, if I have some acting skills, I have to use them now. "I heard that you were searching for your mate, no?" I said, smiling.

"Of course, I've been visiting every pack hoping that I'll find her but I guess she didn't reach sixteen yet." He explained. 'That's correct.' I thought.

"I just wanted to tell you," I said stepping closer to him and pointing a finger to his chest. "Just give up, your mate will never come to you. You'll even be lucky if you saw her." 'And you did.' I finished in my mind.

I heard him growl, and that's when I thought that my plan was working. What I haven't anticipated was being pushed against the locker, his hands were on either side of my head. That's when I realized how tall he was, I was around five feet tall while he was probably six, if not more.

Ryan's eyes were black, meaning his wolf was the one in control.

"What do you know about my mate?" He asked dangerously. 'That I'm her.' I wanted to say but I knew better.

"Nothing much, I can just tell a thing or two about the future and you didn't ever find your mate Blake." I answered him, only to hear him growling more.

"How did you know my name? I'm sure Ryan hasn't told you." He questioned and that's when I froze, I can't tell him that Ryan told me when we discovered that we were mates in the future now, can I?

"I-I just know!" I said, slipped down his hands and walking away from him.

I looked back at him seeing that his eyes were already back to blue. I'm going to miss him, but he probably wouldn't. He never knew that I was his mate, and it'll be best if he never ever knew.

"I don't know what I feel anymore."
-anonymous