peace out detroit...

I woke up at about 3:00 pm and Michael wasint beside me. I got up and went downstairs Michael was cooking something. He looked at me and smiled "good morning beautiful" he said "good morning wolf" I said kissing his cheek.

I went to the living room and sat down and went on my phone. I heard Michales phone ring "oh shit..." I heard him mumble "aye Jamie can you take over the cooking, I gotta take this call" I got up and flipped the grilled cheese he went to the backyard but didn't shut the screen door.

So i could hear him "what.. What do you mean he rushed..?" I heard Michael say "fuck... I wanted that when I went to bama" ....... "Think he could find anymore?" .... "Well what do you expect its cocain and pills" "when I get down there we gotta gather up the gang".. "fuck.. Whatever I gotta go"

My heart dropped and I felt mad.. He's been doing drugs and he's in a gang and he hasn't told me anything! He came inside and I looked at him.. "Are you fucking serious?" I said "what are you talking about" he said nervous.

"I fucking heard you" "oh shit... Look I was gonna tell-" "no" I said cutting him off "so you've been doing drugs and your even in a gang?!" I yelled "your right about the drugs but wrong about the gang, I'm not in the gang I help out..." He said avoiding eye contact.

"I'm fucking leaving..." I said going upstairs "Jamie... Wait" he was about to go after me but the smoke detector went of "shit..." He said opening the doors.

I ran up to my room through a bunch of clothes and stuff I might need in my backpack.

I grabbed my truck keys and ran outside I through my suitcase beside me and started the truck "Jamie!! Wait" he said running out if the house I backed up and hoped the fence would open fast enough.

Sure enough it did and I sped down the road of Detroit. I pulled over outside of the liquor store. I texted Mello and said "I'm sorry Mello.... I'll come back in a week or so I love you don't bother texting me or calling me tell Haillie I love her bye..."

I shut off my phone and went inside the liquor store and got a bottle of Jack Daniels and a case of twisted tea" I payed for it and went back out to my truck and put the case under the seat and my jack on my lap.

Guess I'm going for a little trip back "home"...

A few hours later it was about 7:45 pm I was fucking hammered. I was in gadsden I parked my truck in my uncles driveway but he wasn't home so I found a back pack in the garage and put a few teas in there along with my jack and I had a Dixie cup of jack in my hand. Guess I'll go for a walk around the hometown I said to myself.

I was walking around the trailer park and heard a few party's going on. I lit a smoke and walked down the gravol road of the trailer park I seen a house party going on. I took a puff of my smoke and kept walking.

A beer bottle rolled in front of my feet. I looked around then I looked at the house that the party was at there was a girl leaning against the house " think you could score me a smoke?" She said kicking the dirt with her old cowboy boots.

"Yea.." I said walking over to her I gave her two and I passed her a lighter "thank you" she said "yea" then I started walking off "wait.." I turned around and walked back to her "you live around here?" She asked taking a drag.

"Nope actually in live in Detroit with my boyfriend but uh... We got in a fight" I said taking a sip of my drink "so what are you doing in this shitty town?" She asked "born and raised here thought I would take a walk around the ol neighbourhood.

" ahh I see, you wanna beer or something in return?" She asked "nah its okay I gotta few in my backpack along with a bottle of Jack" I said pulling my back pack straps

"Come sit in the back?" She asked I shifted on my feet "ahh whatever don't got anything to do anyways. We went to the backyard to see a big bonfire going people drinking and playing beer pong and smoking weed.

We sat down I poured her a drink of my jack "thank you girl" she said sipping on it. "You smoke green?" She asked pulling out a fat joint "damn rights" I said passing her a lighter.

"Ahah so whats your name?" She asked me "jamie" I said taking a big puff "nice to meet ya the names Georgia"