the date

I woke up around 5:45 AM and looked over at Marshall  i sighed and went to the bathroom i washed my face. I went a poured a glass of JD and sat down at the table i went on my phone for a bit but i couldn't think straight. I looked at Marshall again its just so awkward around him now like today at the studio. it just was'int the same as it used to be its just like i cant look at him the same anymore, i used to look at him as my brother but after that happened i'm not sure at the moment. I just gotta think right now and Michael on the other hand i think i'm falling for him slowly everyday. And i know he has feeling for me too but i don't know if hes falling for me i took a sip of my drink and continued  thinking.

MICHAEL'S POV

I could not sleep no matter how hard i tried i couldn't stop thinking of Jamie she was so beautiful i wanted to ask her out so badly today. But i was nervous about Marshall it just kinda weird was he fucking with me when he said i could be hers? Or was it all a misunderstanding? i'm like kinda threatened by Marshall in a way. And also when i'm around Jamie i feel different not how i felt when i first met her like i get a fuzzy and happy. And when we kissed it felt like i was in a whole new world i'm not the guy to feel like that around a girl and i'm also not the guy to feel threatened. I think tomorrow i'm gonna make my move i'm gonna ask her out for dinner or a movie. Hopefully i build up the courage to do it..

--------------------------------------

JAMIE'S POV

I woke up at 10:30 AM i rubbed my eyes and went to my suitcase this is the last night we stayed in L.A i changed into a random outfit and then i brushed my teeth. Marshall was just getting up i grabbed my phone and ran to Logan and Ty's room. i knocked and T'y answered it he was shirtless witch was distracting "hey can i come in?" i asked he nodded his head he open the door for me and i sat down "so this is the lat night we are in L.A" i said to them they looked at each other "our dad is taking us back to Detroit in 2 days " Logan said quietly "we will have to chill then?" i said kinda unsure the both smiled and nodded "okay well i just came in to say that but ill see you guys later?" i said giving them the peace sign "aight peace out Jamie" i shut the door and headed to Michael's room and opened the door cause i had a key to his room just in case. 

I went in his room to see him cuddled up in his blankets on his phone he smile really big when he saw me and i smiled back. He stood up he was only in boxers he looked down and wrapped the blankets over his body and blushed "shit sorry" he kinda laughed i giggled "its fine." he went to the bathroom and  changed he came out wearing jeans and a muscle shirt. we sat down at the table and shared an orange "so today's the last day in L.A" i said to him "i know" he said " are you coming back to Detroit with us for a bit? Marshall already said you can stay with us for a bit if you need to" " uhmm yea just for a bit so i can plan things out you know?" i nodded my head "so are you gonna hit up the studio with Rob today?" i asked "uhmm nope we are meeting up in Detroit at the shady studio on Tuesday" "cool" " uhmm Jamie?" Michael said quietly "yes Michael" "would you wanna like you know.. go out with me tonight" 

I got immediate butterflies "y-yea sure" i said smiling i honestly thought he was never gonna ask he smiled really big "sweet" he said "so where would you wanna go" he asked "well how about we go to moxie's grill, i always wanted to try it" i said "yea sure no problemo"  

-------- later that day ------

Me and Michael where free styling about animals it was pretty phony we took a few selfies together and i posted one on Instagram "with this cutie :P cant wait for tonight heading back home to Detroit in the AM <3" i went back to my room to see Marshall sitting there he looked kinda weird "uhmm mello are you okay?" i asked he looked at me with sad eyes and nodded is head "yea im fine" "well then i'm uhh gonna go out with Michael tonight so i wont be here" he sighed "alright,ill pack up your stuff if yo like" "sure" i went to my suit case and took out a tight red dress that came up to my mid thigh and i grabbed my makeup bag "peace out" i said the i walkd out of the door and went back to Logan and Ty's room they opened up the door "hey can i keep this in your room?" i asked then showing them my dress the nodded "where you goin all fancy tonight?" Logan asked me "welll im goin on a date with Michael" i said with a smile "get it girl" Ty said laughing "well anyways i gotta go, bye" i said as i walked out of there room i went back to Michael's room he was listening to music.

----------later--------

I got ready for the date i did my make up curled my hair put the dress on and put on my black pumps i looked in the mirror. And i smiled this was actually happening "how do i look boys" i said asking mello Logan and Ty "woahhh you look hawt as firee" Logan said i laughed "your fucking weird" i said still laughing "you look really good, Mr. wolf will have you howling his name later" Ty said while howling "fuck you" i said laughing "yea Jamie you loo very pretty" mello said smiling a bit "thanks, so im uhh gonna go now, ill stop by to say by when we leave in the morning" i said to the boys the nodded "use protection!!" Logan yelled i gave him the finger and walked out of the room

I met Michael down in the lobby he looked so fucking sexy i just wanted to rip his clothes off, come on Jamie don't think like that is only your first date. i thought to myself "oh shit you look fucking gorgeous Jamie" he said "thank you, you look hella fine yourself" i said smiling he pulled me close to him and he kissed me. we pulled away "well we better get going" i said as we walked hand in handout of the lobby. we got into the limo we sat down and took pictures after that we just sat down.

then all of a sudden our song came on the radio me and Michael looked at each other in excitement  "holy shit..is thisss it" he asked i smiled really big "yes Michael it is" when the song was over the radio guy said "such a awesome song from Jamie and yelawolf i hear there is a little somethin going on between them, also people all over america are begging to hear more from yelawolf!!" we smiled and hugged each other "we did it Michael" he kissed me "i wouldn't be here if it was'int for you Jamie" he said kissing me again

we sat down at our table "hello i am your waitress for the night my name is Katie what would you like to drink?" she asked "uhh can i get a jack Daniels with coke please" i asked   she nodded her head and wrote it down " and you sir" "same as her" he said smiling "okay ill be right back" she said walking away. she came back with our drinks "would you like to order?" she asked "uhh yea i can i get the buffalo wings?" Michael asked she nodded and wrote everything down "and can i get a medium rare steak with fries and gravy" i asked politely she nodded her head "that will be here within 25 minutes " 

we got our food and talked about living in bama it was a pretty cool talk we both lived in he trailer park. but we never knew each  my mom moved back there when i was 18 then i moved with mello when i was 16 the day Michael picked me up. after we ate Michael paid the bill and we went back to the hotel.

we got back to the hotel he sat there and he looked at me i looked at him and he went over to me and picked me up and passionately kissed me i kissed him back. he leaned me on the wall i wrapped my legs around him he kissed my neck and he found my soft spot i moaned he kept sucking there and i moaned louder and louder he set me down on the bed and pulled my dress off i took his shirt off and i kicked my shoes off. he took of his pants and shoes leaving ud both in our undergarments he leaned on me and i felt his uhmm boner i took of his boxers with my feet "are you sure jamie?" he asked " i nodded he put on a condom he took of my panties and he entered me i moaned i gripped onto the sheets of the bed he went faster and faster and i moaned louder and louder he sucked on my neck moving down m neck to my boobs then don my stomach then moved back up to my boobs and kissed around them and he thrusted harder and harder "ah fuck michael" i breathed heavy he was breathing heavy also "imma bout to cum" then he fell on the bed beside me we where both out of breath he kissed me one more time then i layed back down trying to catch my breath