Chapter 1

Hello! I will update this whenever I can, later if I can I will make a schedule! Enjoy!
Btw: Slippery elm has a mucus-like substance in it. When mixed with water, this substance forms a slick gel that coats and soothes. To use, pour boiling water over powdered bark, stir, and drink. An actual natural cough/ sore throat treatment used by native Americans.
_____________

Sapphires deep growl could be heard from the depth of the cave where y/n lay trying to hold in the cough that she held. Her throat hurt so bad. Sapphire her ocean fury had gone to get her slippery elm to cure the illness. But something, or really, someone was blocking the entrance to the cave.
"What kind of dragon is it?" A male voice echoed through the roomy cave. There were some other noises then silence. But only for a minute or so, "What's in your mouth?" The voice asked. Y/n had managed to slip a silent cough and was now gagging at the thought of her medicine in her dragons mouth.
"Slippery elm? But why would you have..." The boy trailed off. Y/n figured he guessed that sapphire had an owner and ran to hide behind a stalagmite. 
"Maybe not," he figured, "Hey bud you wouldn't mind flying with an extra, would you?"
Y/n watched scared of what would happen. The boy tied a rope around his night furies neck and tied the other end around my dragons neck. She thrashed a bit but the night fury calmed her.
Y/n+++
I sneered Sapphire's wing Span was way too big for the rope. I was right. She opened her wings and it hit the boy's black dragon.
"That might be a problem," he said.
"You think," I answered, coming out from the rock. I coughed a few times.