12.

Jaymee

Dannisha told us to go in the room farthest away from hers because she didn't want any "sex germs" from Harry and I. I assured her we were not having sex, but she wouldn't shut up, so I just went along with it.

So now, here I stand, right in front of Harry, who is sitting on the edge of the bed in one of Dannisha's guest rooms, wondering what the hell is going on in Harry's pretty little head.

After about 3 minutes of us just staring at each other, Harry finally spoke.

"C-c-come here."

He extended his arms and I gladly engulfed him in a huge hug.

"K-kisssss?" He whispered sweetly.

I giggled and broke apart our hug, only to move into the bed more. Harry moved as well and hovered over me. His arms held him up, barely, and I could tell he was weak.

"Harry, don't hurt yourself." I said.

"Kiiissss?" Harry groaned, ignoring me.

I pecked him on the lips quickly. He scowled.

"What?"

He fell on top of me, knocking the breath out of my lungs. But I didn't tell him that.

"K-k-kisss likkkkkkee o-on movies. I-in lovve...." Harry trailed off, looking at my lips with a huge grin on his face.

He didn't have to finish for me to know what he was talking out. He wants to French kiss. Make out. Eat each others face.
I know hr doesn't know how. So I guess I'm gonna have to teach him.

"Uh okay." I said. I paused shortly before beginning to explain. "Move your lips against mine-" he cut me off by kissing me...perfectly.

I guess it must be in his genes.

I cut him off by pulling away. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"Now, put a little bit of your tongue in my mouth, and I'll do the same to you." I instructed.

Harry nodded and lay me down on the bed. "H-harry onnnn t-tttoppp."

I decided not to take that in a dirty manner.

As soon as we started kissing again, he slipped his tongue in my mouth and moved it against mine.

It was blissful. I felt like there wasn't a party going on downstairs. That my heart was not about to explode. That Harry was not grasping my hair and left breast for support.

I pulled my lips off of his and looked at him. He looked upset when I gentely pushed his hand off my boob.

"Its okay, Harry. Its just considered bad if you touch me there." I tried to explain.

I was not ready for his next comment.

"B-but its squishy." And he grabbed me again.

I then realized that Harry has lost most of his common sense since getting cancer, so he probably doesn't know that its not particularly right. And he's also really touchy feely, so maybe he just likes to touch people everywhere.

He kissed me again, as sweet as before, then hovered over me.

"Jayyyy-mee so p-pretty."

I giggled. "Thanks."

He went to kiss me again, but the door being thrust open cut him off and made him pout.

Dannisha stood at the doorway, laughing like a hyena. "I knew y'all would be up here-"

"We weren't having sex! What do you want?" I asked. Harry climbed off of me but still held in to my hand.

"Oh. I was just checking on ya."

She stepped out.

Harry groaned. "S-she stopppped our l-love."

I grinned.

Maybe this fling won't be that bad after all.
********************************
Howdy!

Sorry about not updating for a while, marching band takes up a lot of time.

Halloween is soooon yass. I'm gonna be Sleeping Beauty? You?

Until next update...
-Jessi