3.

Jaymee

"That fuck ass new kid asked me out again. I haven't even known him for two days and I already can't stand him." Dannisha scoffed as me and her sat in study hall the following day. We were currently discussing stupid boys, which is probably why she brought up the new kid.

"What's his name anyway?" I asked, closing my AP Econ textbook.

"Zayn." Dannisha said plainly. She paused
before adding, "He's the one who stole your parking spot yesterday."

I scowled. "He must be really dumb. My name is on that spot."

"Agreed."

We sat in silence for a few minutes until Dannisha decided to speak up again. "So what went on with your cancer buddy yesterday?"

I grinned, giddy because I finally get the chance to share my happiness about Harry to someone other than him. "His name is Harry, and he has brain cancer. But he's too sweet. I already love him."

She nodded. "Is he like a little kid?"

"No. He's 21 I think."

"Poor dude. He's stuck in a hospital when he's at the perfect age to get wasted."

"Dannisha!"

She laughed as the bell rang, causing all the other students to let out a loud "whoop!" and scurry out of the library.

Dannisha and I walked slowly towards our vehicles.

"You wanna go to the movies or something tomorrow night?" She asked before she made her way to her black Cadillac.

"Sure!" I smiled and walked away towards my car, eager to see Harry again.
**********************************
Someone has just died.

A woman was screaming in Dr. Gill's face about how bad of a doctor she was and how she could have prevented her fiancé from dying, but didn't. She's all alone now with no one to marry.

The nurse from yesterday ushered me towards Harry's room, probably wanting desperately for me to get away from the scene as soon as possible.

Harry was eating and ice cream cone (very messily, I may add) when I stepped in his gloomly hospital room. He dropped it as soon as he noticed my presence.

"Jay...meeeee." He said, causing ice cream to spill out of his mouth.

I laughed and grabbed a couple of paper towels from the sink and wiped up up Harry's mess.

Shakily, Harry held his hand out. I took it, trying not to wince at how fragile and cold his large hand was.

"Missssed J-Jaymeeee..." Harry muttered, pulling my hand closer to him. I blushed, not usually receiving comments like that from others.

Not knowing what else to say, I spoke with kindness, "I was here yesterday!"

"B-b-but Harrry didn't sleep g-good after Jayyymeee left." Harry pouted.

"Oh. I'm sorry."

Without letting go of his hand, I searched for the chair I used yesterday, but it was no where to be seen. "Where's that chair I was using yesterday?" I asked.

"D-dont know." Harry answered. He patted a small spot next to him on his bed, gesturing me to sit down near him. I immediately declined.

"Awe, thanks Harry. But I don't want to hurt you-"

"Nnnooooo....make H-harry feel better by laying with H-h-harry." He whimpered slightly as he stretched his other hand out for mine, scooting slightly to the right in his bed to make room for me.

Well, that escalated quickly.

"Okay." I grabbed Harry's hand and carefully sat down.

Harry groaned softly. "Lay down."

Gently, he pushed me down before I could protest because I didn't want to cause him any pain. But he seemed perfectly fine chatting his failing heart away.

"G-glad Jaymee came today. Come, come tomorrow? Come tomorrow to v-v-visit Harry? I'd looovvveeeee if Jaymee came every-everydayyy, but J-jaymee probably won't."

I smiled as Harry began playing with my hands. "I probably won't be able to make it everyday, but I'll try to come often."

"T-th-thank You."

I stared at a stash of books at the foot of Harry's bed. I noticed some Percy Jackson books, Pretty Little Liars books, and A Tale Of Two Cities.

"I've read all of them." I said, gesturing towards the books with my shoulder. "I absolutely adore Pretty Little Liars."

"Scaresss H-harry." Harry whimpered, grasping my hands tighter.

I giggled. "Some of it is scary, but its mostly just suspense."

"Who J-jaymmeeee favorite character?" He asked lightly.

"Hmmm...I like Spencer or Emily."

"Ariaaa is Harry's."

We smiled at each other for a minute or so before Harry spoke again.

"P-please come see Harrrry all week-w-weekend." He said sweetly, leaning dangerously close to my face. I gently pulled away from him, not understanding what he was doing.

"I will. I don't have any other plans." I said, standing up.

It was Harry's next words that made me realize that visiting Harry just a mere two times had made a huge impact on him.

"Th-thanksss. Jaymee Harry's f-friend."
*************************************
Heyyyyy

A pic of Jaymee is in the media

So I finally got a Facebook (I know, I know, I'm late). If you have one, you can search "Jessi Harris" and a picture of a blond girl with shoulder length hair and a camo shirt on will pop up. That's me!

Also, my Instagram is "jessi.h.29"
My Snapchat is "jessi_evonne16"
Ifunny is "Larrymakesmestrong"
And tumble "Modestmanageyeet"

Thanks for all the reads, votes, and comments!

Love you all!
-Jessi H.
(lewisyes)