7.

Jaymee

About 45 minutes later, Dannisha stepped through the door of Harry's hospital room staring at her phone screen.

"Your directions were confusing." She greeted me, putting her phone in her purse.

"I thought they were pretty clear, but okay." I stood up from the recliner I was laying down on and and stretched.

Dannisha's eyed Harry thoughtfully, noticing him for the first time since she came in. Harry stares back at her and fave her a toothy grin.

"J-jaymee f-fr-f-friend?" He asked.

Dannisha blinked. "What?"

I stepped in before Dannisha could say anything stupid. "Yes, Harry. This is Dannisha, my best friend."

"The one and only." Dannisha smirked and sat down in my usual spot. She looked at Harry. "You must be Harry."

Harry nodded slowly.

"Your hot."

Harry looked at her in confusion. "Nooo. H-harry's act-actually c-c-c-cold."

I laughed. "She's saying your very attractive, Harry."

Dannisha nodded in agreement. "Yes. Very."

"L-like Ja-jaymee? Jaymmeeeee really attract-attractive..." Harry searched my face.

Dannisha widened her eyes and changed the subject quickly, looking extremely amused. "So what did you call me for?"

"Zayn stole my car."

"Excuse me?" She asked loudly.

I explained quickly, anxious to get my car back.

"That little bitch. Don't worry, I'll go get his ass. I'll ask Naughty Boy where he's at." She stood up, already getting her phone out of her bag.

"Okay. Let me get my stuff and we can leave-"

"NOOO!! S-stay withhh H-har-harry!" Harry yelled, cutting me off.

"Yea, Jaymee. Stay with Harry. I can handle this." She chuckled as she stepped to the door.

"I've dealt with many fuckboys in my lifetime."

And with that, she left.

Harry stared at me, puckering his lips out. I pretended I didn't see him.

Harry wasn't taking 'no' for an answer.

"Umm, J-jaymmmmmeee, Jaymee beautiful." He stuttered.

Still not looking at him, I walked back over to the recliner and sat down, thinking about how wrong it is to be thinking the same thing about him.

"Ha-harry likes J-Jaymee."

Well, Jaymee needs time to think about all this and to let that fact sink in. That a mission to befriend an ill 21 year old may turn into something more. That my parents will probably disown me if I came home with him on Christmas, if their even off work.

There are many things to think about, and sitting here staring at Harry's adorable face is not the place to be whilst thinking these thoughts.

Without bidding Harry with information on where I was going, I walked out the door and proceeded on with the thought that I might fancy a dying man.
**********************************
Heyyyy

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I just finished 3 weeks of band camp and I'm tired AF. But I feel bad about not giving y'all anything to read (and I know that feeling, because I don't have anything to read on here) so I updated.

And I need suggestions on what to read people. I like stories like mine, unique. Any suggestions?

Thanks for everything!

Enjoy!
-Jessi.xoxo.