Chapter Two - With WHO?

Lauren

I asked Dee to drop me off over Giovanna house for the night. I knocked on the door and waited. The door opened revealing her. "What are you doing here?" She asks.

"Dang, is that the way to talk to you best friend." I gave her a hug.

"No! Come in." She moved out of the doorway. "So what are you doing here? You didn't tell me you were coming over. Is it Q again?" I nodded. I tell her everything, so she knows.

"See, he gone make me come over there. Do I need to get my machete out?" She stood up.

"Omg, no! Gee you're so crazy." I laugh. "Sit down and plus Dee said he has somewhere for me to stay." She sat back on the bed and nodded. "And where you going all dressed?" I continue.

"Oh, I knew I had to tell you something. Ro is taking me somewhere, so you can stay in the guest room. My mom is at work."

"Okay." Her phone vibrated. She jumped up.

"Ro is outside. See you later." She ran out of the room. I shook my head. Lawd, they act like they're in love. I picked up my bag and walked in to the guest room.

I dropped my bag on the bed and laid out my bed clothes. I changed out of my clothes since I took a shower before I came. I put my clothes up and got in the bed.

I feel asleep as soon as I hit the pillow.

11:30 a.m.-Saturday

I checked my phone; I had a message from Dee. He said he'll be here at 12:00 to come get me. What time is it? I checked the time, d*mn I got an hour to get ready. I jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom. I surprised Gee didn't me wake up like she always do. The one day I need to be woken up she doesn't.

I took a quick shower and got dressed. I slipped on my shoes and zipped up my bag. I grabbed my phone and jogged downstairs. I saw Gee in the kitchen on texting on her... eating chocolate. It's too d*mn early for that. "Why are you eating chocolate in the morning?" She looked up and shrugged.

"Food is food." I shook my head.

"Where you going?"

"Dee supposed to be coming to get me at 12:30."

"Your brother can get it. He is f-"

"Omg really, stop! Don't make me call Ro." I Joke.

"So." I hear a car beep from outside. "That's Dee, I'll text you later." I walked to the front door and opened it.

"Wait! Lauren you wanna go to a party later?" Gee yelled out.

"I guess! Call me!" I yell back closing the door. I jogged to Dee car and got in. He looked me up and down.

"What the hell do you get on?!" He snapped.

"Clothes?" I ask.

He shook his head. "Imma let that slide for now. But don't let me catch you with nothing like that on no more." He started the car and pulled off down the street.

~

He pulled into the driveway of a big, beautiful house. Who stay's here? He turned off the car. "Get your stuff." He got of the car. I grabbed my bag and followed him. "I'm staying here?" I asked. He nodded and knocked on the door.

Oh hell no! You wouldn't believe who opened the door. If you guessed the dumba*s that was laughing in the backseat, you guess right.

I turned to Dee. "I'm staying with him?!"