Are You New Here Babe

Start from the beginning

I was good to go

I got up from my dresser and walked in front of my mirror.

Hmm not so bad , not so classy and not too trashy.

I glanced over to the clock that was placed on the wall and it read “7:00” so I made my way down the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen and my dad was sitting down reading the newspaper with coffee right beside him while my mother was preparing breakfast. The smell of chocolate chip pancakes engulfed me and my mouth began to water. It was my favorite breakfast food.

“Aw London don’t you look beautiful. Trying to impress someone on the first day I see?” my dad said my looking up from his newspaper.

I smiled at him before speaking

“No dad , this is how I normally dress and thanks” I said while taking a seat across from him.

My mom placed a plate full of hot pancakes for me and I immediately began to dig in.

“Mom this tastes so gooood” I said with my mouth stuffed.

She laughed and respond “That’s good to hear hunny.  Hurry up now so you don’t be late on your first day.”

I finished my last piece and then got up from the table and went to go hug my parents goodbye.

“Have a good day!” both of my parents shouted out after me. I grabbed y bag off the couch and headed out.

I walked down the stairs and made my way to my car and got in.

Let’s hope this day will go smooth

~

As I parked my car into the parking lot I made my way to the front entrance. Outside the school you could practically see all the types of posys. The jocks were with the cheerleaders. The nerds were all huddled up together studying for some test they knew they were going to pass. The talented ones were in a circle dancing & some singing occasionally. The bad boys all lined p against the gates smoking and just looking bad. And then you have the normal ones that just blend in.

As I was walking I could hear all the whistling and boys shouting “Hey baby , come over here!”. I just ignored them and made my way inside. But not before taking a glance from my corner eye and seeing all the cheerleaders sending me death glares.

Okay?!

I made my way into the guidance office and waited because at the time she was helping someone else.

“May I help who’s next?” she called out.

I got up from my seat and walked over to the counter.

“Can I have your name sweetie?” she asked  while looking through a pile of papers. Most likely they were schedules.

“London Hill” I replied.

“Nice to meet you London , I’m Mrs. Martinez. Welcome to Brookedale Highschool.” She said while handing over my schedule.

“Nice to meet you also and thank you!” I said while grabbing the schedule and leaving.

I have absolutely no idea where my locker is? Where the hell am I supposed to put my things at, I can’t keep holding them all day long.

The hallway was pretty deserted since the first period bell had already rung. While walking down the hallway I spotted a locker that was unoccupied.

Well hello there new locker

I opened it up and put my coat and some of my notebooks into it .Inside I put up some pictures of my bestfriends back from New York. It’s so different here in California.

I was just about done when I closed my locker.

When I picked up my bag from the ground and made my way up I screamed so loud and fell back.

Right beside me was some boy about 6 feet tall with brown curly hair with a beanie covering half of his head. His body was practically covered in tattoos. Even though he was wearing a long sleeve I could see the faint appearance of it. Black skinny jeans tapered to his legs while wearing a pair of black and white converse. He had snake bites on his bottom lip. But what intrigued me the most was his piercing green eyes. They sucked the life right out of me. I couldn’t even breathe. He was so beautiful but I wasn’t going to let him know that.

“Are you okay babe?” he said while looking down at me and smirking.

I then realized that I was still on the floor.

Way to f*cking go London!

“Yeah I’m fine. You just really scared the shit out of me.” I said while getting up and rejecting his offer at helping me. I barely even knew him.

“Are you new here babe?” he asked while looking at me.

“Yeah” I responded while grabbing my things and putting my bag over my shoulder.

“What’s your name darling?”

“London and you?” I asked while walking down the hall with him walking backwards in front of me.

He stopped dead in his tracks and whispered in my ear.

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out” he raspy voiced replied making shivers run down my spine.

He then walked down the hall going the opposite direction.

What the hell was what?

~