The Ravings of a Lunatic

"So you were stalking us?" Eloriel asked a ginger haired dwarf and his son. "This whole time?"

"I wouldn't call it that necessarily..." the elder dwarf trailed off. "Maybe...."

"Creators, you're sneaky!" Eloriel exclaimed, somewhat disturbed. "Is that how you get your merchandise?"

"Do not accuse me of thievery!" the dwarf piped up, his face red with anger.

"I wasn't," she pointed out with a smile. "You just thought I did. Actually, that's amazing, either you are dead silent or my ears gone bad."

"Probably not the latter, miss, I have caught you looking back every now and then."

"Why thank you, mister...?"

"Bodahn, Bodahn Fennic, at your service along with my son, Sandal."

Who names their child Sandal?!

"Very gentlemanly," Leliana observed as she came over. "And amiable. Shall we let the vendor sell his goods along with us?"

"You get a discount," he added with a businessman's smile.

"Alright. But tell me, how did you get your cart around without letting yourself be known? The woods are extremely thick."

"Oh, well it's very easy you see-"

"ELORIEL, THE MUTT WANTS TO TALK TO ME!" Morrigan yelled from behind a boulder where smoke came out of.

"Sorry," Eloriel apologized to Bodahn, stepped towards Morrigan. "Maybe you can tell me later?"

"Enchantment!" Sandal exclaimed, waving as she slowly stepped back with a weak smile.

He's adorable but creepy at the same time....

"Morrigan, why aren't you setting up camp with the others?" Eloriel asked as she saw where the smoke was coming from. Apparently she had made her own little campsite far from the main one. Even Sten was setting up his tent next to Leliana's. When asked, he said that groups should stay nearby in case of an attack, darkspawn or otherwise.

But it's sad really, that's she's alone. Why is it that she can't trust us?

"I asked you to get the mutt away from me, not pester me yourself," Morrigan said, rubbing her forehead.

Eloriel looked over to were Alistair was and then looked back to Morrigan.

"I see that you're still calling him mutt."

"I think that it suits him well," Morrigan huffed, crossing her arms and turning away.

"Aww, Alistair, it seems like you have an admirer. I'm so jealous!" Eloriel squealed, patting him on the shoulder.

"What in damnation?! I do not..!" Morrigan snapped as Alistair made gagging noises.

"You don't really mean that, do you?" Alistair asked with disgust.

"Mon copine," Leliana began, joining them. "Tu ne suis pas combien Morrigan aime ton personnalité. Tu es très aimable et bête. Mais tu es trop triste aujourd'hui."

Alistair looks at Eloriel, whispering to her, "What did Leliana say?" Eloriel responded with a shrug and turned back to Morrigan.

"Anyways, you are very, very, very welcomed to join us," Eloriel said. "But I'm sure you would like some peace and quiet now." She then nodded to Alistair. "Come on, let's go."

Morrigan returned to her fire as the three walked off. Eloriel paused a bit and waved back at Morrigan, who just scowled and turned away.

I hope I can at least call her friend someday. She isn't like the other shems.