"Then you can perish with them!" with that Megatron lounged at Optimus who dodged the first attack but was caught by a side kick from the warlord making the Prime slide back. When he stopped, Megatron raised his cannon and opened fire on Optimus ran sideways, avoiding the blasts. He spotted one on the fallen clones in his path and saw the missile on its arm, he quickly formed a plan.

When he was close enough, Optimus dived forward over the clone, grabbing the missile and pulling it off its arm. Landing into a roll, Optimus pulled his arm back and threw the missile like a spear, straight at Megatron. The moment it left his hand, Optimus transformed his hand into a blaster, he took aim and fired. Megatron saw the missile and the blast coming at him and had enough time to widen his optics before and blast caught the missile, causing it to explode in front of him. The blast knocked Megatron back wards and off of the cliff the were fighting on. Before he could recover and Transform to fly back up, Optimus'es vehicle mode came rushing through the smoke of the explosion, drove off the cliff and collided with Megatron in the air. The Prime quickly returned to robot mode and took advantage of Megatrons stunned state, grabbing him with one hand and began repeatedly punching him with the other.

Megatron recovered and punched Optimus across the faceplate, he brought out his blade and swung it, attempting to take the Primes head off but Optimus pulled his head back avoiding the blade, then brought it forward head butting Megatron. Seeing the ground approaching, Optimus grabbed Megatrons arm and wrapped an arm around the warlords neck restraining him. Megatron tried to break the grip but gravity worked too fast. They hit the ground with a very loud bang that caused the birds in every tree around them to flee into the sky in fear.

Bumble Bee jumped back, dodging Dreadwing's sword as he swung at him "You cant dodge my attacks forever Autobot!" he said swinging his sword downwards attempting to up the scout in half. Bumble Bee moved to the side dodging the attack, then delivered an axe kick knocking the sword out of Dreadwings servos. Keeping up the attack the scout delivered three punches to Dreadwings faceplate before following with a roundhouse kick making him spin around. Bumble Bee jumped and drove both feet into the cons back, knocking him faceplate first into the dirt. Dreadwing pushed himself up off the off the ground and looked back at the scout with narrowed optics. Bumble Bee simply beeped, holding out his hand and made the 'Bring it on.' gesture. Letting out a snarl, Dreadwing took out his cannon, took aim at the scout whos optics widened. He opened fire and Bumble Bee ran to the side, transforming into vehicle mode and speed around while Dreadwing kept firing at him.

Back in the forest Wheeljacks battle was not going well, the wound Airachnid dealt him was still leaking energon and making him stay on the defensive. "Whats the matter Wheeljack?" the assassin taunted as she lashed out with her extra limbs, knocking one of his swords out of his hand. "Do you need a break?" she kicked him across the faceplate making him stumble backwards. Wheeljack narrowed his optics and pulled back his arm before throwing his sword at the assassin. The sword spun like a buzz saw as it flew through the air, but Airachnids smile showed she wasn't worried. Before it could hit her she turned sideways, letting the sword fly past her. For a moment, time seemed to slow down and Airachnid saw her smirking reflection in the blade as it passed her, before it became embedded in a tree. Airachnid looked at the sword and shook her head "That was sad." a moment later she was blasted from behind Making her stumble forward. She recovered and turned around just in time to see Wheeljack close distance between them and turn his blaster back into his hand, before landing and uppercut that knocked the Assassin off her feet. She hit the ground hard and bounced once before stopping.

Wheeljack picked up his sword off the ground "Its called a distraction." he approached his other sword in the tree. "Heres a life lesson. Underestimate a Wrecker, even a wounded one," he pulled the sword free "and your in for a world of hurt."