Chapter-24

As the morning sunlight peeked through the curtains of the bedroom window it fell onto two sleeping forms on the bed causing one of them to stir. When Jack woke the first thing he noticed was Arcee cuddled up next to him and instantly the events of last night came to him. Smiling at the memory Jack ran his fingers through Arcees raven black hair, she began to stir opening her eyes slowly and smiling at who she saw "Morning."

"Good morning Arcee." Jack said "Sleep well?"

Arcee smiled "Better than ever."

"I think we should talk about what happened last night." Jack sat up.

Arcee sat up as well "You mean when you kissed me or when I kissed you?"

"Ah both." Jack said.

"Okay, why did you do it?" Arcee asked.

"Oh well ah." Jack scratched the back of his head as he tried to find the right words "For a while now I've been getting this feeling whenever I'm around you, its like nothing I've ever felt before. We've gotten to spend more time together and now its like I see you in this whole new light and," Jack paused for a moment before looking at Arcee "I've realised just how amazing you really are and how much you mean to me Arcee."

Arcee felt her face heat up at Jack's words "The truth is Jack I've seen things since I've become human. Most importantly I've seen how you were there to help me adjust, to cheer me up when I felt down and to stand up for me and even fight for me." Arcee let out a small laugh "It was a big change." She waited for a moment before continuing "When I found out you were attracted to me I started to wonder was it me you were attracted to, me or Sadie." she noticed Jacks expression change "But then" she leaned over Jack over to the nightstand and grabbed her phone "I heard this."

Arcee pressed a button "You didn't start falling for her when she turned human?" "Correct" "So you thought she hot when she was still an Autobot?" "Exactly!"

Arcee saw Jacks face turn several shades of red "I got it off Mikos phone before I deleted that cafeteria conversation, you know the one about you wanting to have sex with me."

Jacks face became even redder "Oh yeah, I remember." he said awkwardly while looking away and quietly mumbling "I'm gonna kill Miko."

"It was after that I started to notice how handsome you were and that I was actually attracted to you as well." that made Jack look back at her "Jack ever since I turned human I've had this strange feeling whenever I with you, I didn't know what it was but now I think it's the same thing you feel around me and," Arcee paused and moved her hand along the bed and took hold of Jacks "I want to keep having that feeling."

Jack and Arcee looked at each other and slowly leaned forward pressing their lips together in a kiss, they squeezed each others hand tightly and put their free arms around each other. They kiss lasted until they needed to break for air when they finally broke apart "Forgot about the need for air Arcee laughed. "Gonna need to practice that."

"Practice making out huh?" Jack smiled "Works for me."

Arcee laughed "So," she leaned closer placing a hand on Jacks chest "So does this make me your girlfriend?"

"I'd say so." Jack put his arms around her "And as your boyfriend," he pulled Arcee closer "I say we stay in bed and keep practicing."

"I'd love to." Arcee said seductively.

They closed their eyes and leaned in, but right before their lips made contact a knock was heard from the door "Jack breakfasts ready." came Junes voice.

Jacks eyes widened in panic "Oh no!"

"I think Arcees in the bathroom so you don't have to worry about her eating your breakfast again." June said with humour in her voice.