Chapter-6

Everyone rushed over to Arcee as she sat up holding her head in her hands. No one was sure what to say first. Jack took a deep breath walked to her side "Arcee how do you feel?" asking the only question he could think of.

Arcee was silent for a few seconds then spoke "Like someone set off a grenade in my processor" her voice sounded the same but was slightly different, the only way Jack could describe it was more human. Jack then realised she said her processor, she hadn't realised she had changed yet. He looked back at the others and could tell they had noticed it to. Arcee put her hands down and looked at Jack "What happened Jack? Did we get the relic?"

Jack didn't answer right away because he staring at her eyes, they were the most beautiful shade of blue he had ever seen and looked like the were shining. He realised what he was doing and snapped out of it "Um that's kind of complicated Arcee" he said scratching the back of his head trying to find the right words "what's the last thing you remember?"

Arcee thought for a moment "We had just found the relic, I opened it and then there was the light. Next thing I know I'm waking up here with the with a huge throbbing pain in my.." she froze, Arcee had placed her hand on her head and felt the hair now on her head. She tried to pull it off but this caused her to say "Ow" and release her hair letting her hand come in front of her face causing her eyes to widen at the sight of it. Arcee brought up the other hand "What the?" both her hands had gone from metal to skin, she saw a metal tray on a stand next to Jack where his mother had left her medical gear, she grabbed the tray spilling the equipment on the floor and held in front of herself and looked at her reflection in its metal surface.

Acree said nothing from behind the tray that showed her reflection to her but hid her face from the others and the silence was making Jack more nervous. He felt he knew Arcee pretty well by now and figured she would react in one of two ways. She might become frightened at her sudden change and be needing support. Then there was the much more likely way that Jack was sure would happen, she would become very angry and start demanding answers.

He was proven right when the tray came down quickly to reveal a very angry Arcee "WHAT HAPPENED?" she shouted visibly startling everyone but Optimus.

"Easy Arcee" Jack raised his hands in an attempt to calm her down and taking a step back to guarantee his own safety.

June had experience with hysterical patients and decided to intervene "Arcee its okay" she placed her hand on Arcee's shoulder in a calming gesture, she seemed surprised to see the nurse but still looked angry. "I know you must be angry and confused but if you'll just take a few breaths and relax I promise we will explain everything" she gently. Arcee looked at her for a moment then closed her eyes and exhaled appearing to relax, the others watched amazed as the nurse was able to calm her so easily.

"Impressive" Ratchet said.

Arcee looked up at Jack her face serious "Okay I'm calm now, what happened?" she asked folding her arms.

"Um okay here it goes" he told her how he found her human after the light, how the bots had come looking for them and finished with Optimus's story of the reformatting module and how it was damaged in the crash. "Oh and Mom ran some tests while you were asleep and she says your going to be fine" he said to Arcee who looked both surprised and confused.

"Do you have any questions Arcee?" June asked, she was sure this wasn't easy for her and wanted to help if she could.

"Just one question" Arcee said suddenly "what are these?" she asked gesturing to the cloths see was currently wearing.

"Oh well when I called Mom to come over I told her to bring some clothes for you since you were ahh" Jack stopped speaking as the memory of her naked came back to him causing him to go a little red.