Chapter-16

Jack was currently sitting at one of the tables outside of the school, he had a free period and needed some air. It had been a very awkward couple of days, at least it was for him. First he sees Arcee in lingerie, then they wind up in the shower together where he accidentally coped a feel, then to top it all off his mother gave him the talk and thanks to her being a nurse she was able to give a lot more information. He let out a sigh as he rested his head on the table "I really could have done without that talk" he groaned.

He then felt a hand on his shoulder "You okay Jack?" came the voice of Arcee.

Jack looked up at her "Ah yeah, I'm fine".

Arcee didn't look convinced and took a seat next to him "Okay whats going on?" she asked him.

"Whats do you mean?" Jack asked confused.

"You've been acting strange the past couple of days" she said straight out, he opened his mouth to reply but Arcee cut him off "And don't even try to deny it!"

Jack sighed realising that Arcee was to smart for him to fool, but then thought maybe talking about it might help "Here goes nothing" he thought to himself taking a deep breath as he looked around to make sure no one was around to hear them. "Okay Arcee I have been acting weird since, um" Jacks voice began to fail him as the image of Arcee in the lingerie came to mind.

"Since you saw me in my underwear" Arcee said as if reading his mind.

A blush formed on his face "Ah yeah".

"Did I look bad?" she asked.

"Oh no you looked amazing" Jack said without thinking, then a question came to him "Why did you get that particular um, underwear?"

Arcee though for a moment "Well in the mall I saw this store that had the underwear on display in the windows and went in, I was surprised there were so many different kinds. Then a the woman who worked there came over to be asking if I needed help, when I told her I wasn't sure what kind to get she asked be if I had someone special in my life and I said yes" she didn't notice Jacks eyes widen. "Then she looked me up and down saying she knew the perfect one for me and brought me the blue ones with pink bows and the stockings, they kind of matched my Autobot colour scheme so I bought them" she finished.

"Um yeah they did" Jack said awkwardly "Someone special in your life?"

"You Jack, who else would it be" Arcee said like it was obvious.

Jack didn't speak for a moment as he processed this "She wore lingerie, for me" he thought to himself as his blush increased.

This didn't go unnoticed by Arcee "Why do you keep blushing?"

"Its not important" Jack said quickly before taking a breath to steady himself "Look Arcee we need to keep the whole, underwear incident to ourselves. Don't ask me why but its better if we keep it our little secret".

"Alright" Arcee agreed shrugging her shoulders.

"Great" Jack said feeling relief that no one else was going to find out. "Well free periods almost over so I'm gonna use the bathroom before class" Jack got up but then wondered about something "I know the underwear matched your old colour scheme, but why'd you get the stockings?" he asked.

Arcee shrugged her shoulders "She said I had the legs for them".

"Well you do" Jack said without thinking and then started blushing again "I mean I'll see you in class" he then walked away quickly almost bumping into Sierra who had just arrived "Oh sorry Sierra, gotta go" he then left quickly.

Sierra too a seat cross from Arcee "What was that about?" she asked.

"Nothing important" Arcee said casually.