Megatron swung the clone down, slamming him onto the ground and then and stomped his foot down on it making the real Starscream shout in pain and clutch his gut. "Whats this?" Megatron sneered making Starscream look at him "Don't tell me you feel this clones pain." he increased his grip on the clones arm hurting both the clone and the original "A drastic error Starscream. Though from you I'd expect nothing less."

The seeker narrowed his optics and charged up the Magnus Hammer "You have belittled me for the last time!"

Another clone behind Megatron activated both its blasters, but before it could fire Megatron swung his arm back and fired his cannon blasting right through the clones spark chamber terminating it and halting Starscreams attack. He extended his blade and the clone beneath him widened its optics before the blade came down, off lining him.

The remaining three clones had attempted to attack Optimus Prime together but the Prime was easily fending them off. He punched one in the face plate, knocking it back then back fisted the clone trying to attack him from behind before kicking the last clone in the chest knocking it through the air. He quickly spun around and grabbed the second clone,throwing him at the first clone, the collision knocked them both back to where the third clone had landed.

"Hes too strong." one admitted.

"We need a tactical retreat." another clone said.

"Agreed." with that the three of them transformed and flew off.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Starscream shouted at his retreating clones "COME BACK! I COMMAND YOU!"

"It seems your clones share not just your arrogance but your cowardess as well." Megatron mocked.

"Enough!" Starscream shouted, "I don't need an armada, not when I wield the Magnus Hammer, and now I will use it to destroy you!" aiming the hammer at the warlord.

"Enough Starscream!" came the voice of Optimus from the other side, "It is over."

"Nothing is over until I say it is!" the seeker pointed the hammer at the Prime. But before he could fire he remembered Megatron at the other side and aimed him, then back at the Prime. His optics widened as he realised attacking one of them would leave him vulnerable to an attack from the other.

"Even if you destroy one of us, you be unable to stop the other from destroying you." Optimus said, holding up his blade.

The seeker nervously kept switching targets making Megatron laugh "Seems you get to decide weather Optimus or I falls today Starscream. But no matter who you choose, you will fall with them."

Starscream aimed back and forth at them growing more nervous by the second. in the end saw his only option for survival was to follow his clones example. He quickly used his ground bridge remote control and open portal behind him. "We will finish this another time!" he stated before running through the portal.

Megatron ran towards the portal to pursue the seeker and take the Magnus Hammer from him but the portal closed just before he could reach it. The warlord clenched his fist in anger whist Optimus looked at the fallen clones on the ground "What a waste."

"Ironic isn't it Optimus?" Megatron said "Despite our rivalry when, we fight side by side, we fight as one."

"Perhaps, but it does not change that what each of us fights for is very different." Optimus said.

"Yes, I fight to conquer while you fight for the weak." Megatron said.

Optimus narrowed his optics "I fight to defend the lives and the freedom of all sentient beings."