19.

It's been 2 weeks and I've definitely gotten stronger. We've trained at least 5 times a day. I've gotten skinnier and started to get abs. Candice and I have became friends but I still don't know about her yet. She seems different. I'm still with Nash, no ones found out yet. Cameron and I have gotten closer as well. I'm not really his slave anymore. And if you're wondering, yes I do still do it with him and also Nash. I know, I shouldn't but I do.

"Bee! Come watch a movie with us!" I hear Matt shout. I smile and change into sweatpants and a shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and run downstairs.

"Oh and get some snacks as well!" Taylor yells before I enter the lounge area. I roll my eyes and put some popcorn in the microwave and get chips, cookies and drinks. Candice comes in but doesn't see me.

"Yes. Okay. Tonight? Okay bye." I hear her say.  I quickly pretend I wasn't even here the whole time. The microwave goes off and she turns around. "Oh hi Bee." Yea she calls me Bee now. A lot can happen in 2 weeks.

"Hey can you help me with the stuff?" I ask. She nods and grabs the drinks and cookies. I take the popcorn and chips. We walk in and place the stuff on a table. I lie down down next to Taylor and Matt. We've become super best friends like they said when I first met them. I'm also close friends with Shawn, Carter and Hayes. I don't really talk to the Jacks and Aaron much but we're friends.

"What are we gonna watch?" Cam asks.  We say a random movie and he puts it in. He crawls next to Taylor and we watch the movie. I snuggle up to Matt.

"I'm tired."

"Then go to sleep Bee." He says in a duh voice.

"Fine. Night Dino."

"Night Bumble Bee." I like when he calls me that. I close my eyes and fall a sleep on his arm.