8.

"Bee are you okay? You've been in there a while." It was Taylor. I gave a sigh of relief.

"I'm fine. I'll be out in a bit."

"I'll be downstairs if you need anything."

"Okay." Then I hear a door slam. I look up at Nash.

"That was a close one." He says. I nod and laugh.

"Now get out so I can finish my shower."

"Sure babe." He kisses me then gets out. I continue my shower quickly and then get out. I dry off. I change into clean clothes then walk out downstairs.

"I'm hungry guys." I say and plop on the couch.

"We don't have any food." I look around and notice this house isn't very clean either. There's tons of pizza boxes everywhere and ice cream tubs and spoons.

"How do you guys live without cleaning after yourselves?" I say.

"We're used to it. We just live in junk." G says.

"Well I don't. If I'm gonna live here I don't want to live in these conditions. Do you's even have cleaning products?" They shake their heads. "Okay, someone hand me a piece of paper." Nash hands me a paper and pen. I write down a big list of what this place needs.

"What's all this?" Taylor asks examining the paper.

"That's all the things you guys need to buy."

"Why can't you get it?" I look at him blankly.

"I'm not allowed to leave the house dumbass. Cameron doesn't trust me yet."

"Oh right. Well someone come with me then, there's at least a hundred things on this list here." Shawn, Matt, Carter and Aaron get up and follow Taylor outside. It's jut me, Hayes, Nash and the Jacks now.