4: 13 p.m

"I am an anti-Christ! I am an anarchist! Don't know what I want! But I know how to get it! I want to destroy the passerbys!"

"Holy shit! The Sex Pistols! Are you playing Anarchy in the UK?"

"Hell fucking yeah, baby! You know them?"

"Know them?! My dad blast this religiously in his stereo system everyday! This is one of my favourite songs."

"This is my jam. Anything angry and punk with a little bit of murder on the side is my jam."

"I think there's something extremely wrong with you."

"Hey, it's not nice to make fun of the criminally insane, Franklin! Have momma ever taught you any manners?'

"Um, my mom's dead."

"Oh...uh, shit. Sorry. I didn't know."

"It's fine."

"Uh..."

"Yeah..."

"Look, I'm not good at taking in awkward situations or handing out tokens of sympathy. Should I interest you in a possibly offensive joke or a sarcastic comment?'

"Why not?"

"Here it goes: Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's an instagram filter."

"That was actually pretty funny."

"Ooh, I have another one! 'Ed has no girlfriend because Sheeran away."

"Ugh..."

"What?"

"Puns."

"What's the problem with puns? Puns are fucking awesome, excuse you."

"You just lost your Sex Pistols street cred with that pun."

"Fuck you."

"Great comeback."

"Shut up, Franklin, nobody asked you."

"You did."

"I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE."

__________________________________

throw shade at puns and i'll throw the finger at you.-serena, maybe. ahahah. an update had prevailed! yay! and also be sure to check out savvyinnoir and savvyfanfix