Before I finished telling them the short version of my story some of the guys were growling. It's no use. I told my wolf. They are going to kill us. Well what more do we have. We don't have a family and me don't have a mate. Maybe death will be kinder. My wolf just whined.

            "Can you just make my death painless." I pleaded to the alpha.

            "Death?" The alpha said incredulously. He was looking at me as if I had five heads.

            "Aren't you going to kill me for trespassing?"

            "No! After what you have told us we are offering for you to join the pack." The alpha said. "I'm Cole by the way."

            "I'm Jason, the Beta." A guy said. He had blonde hair and blue eyes that sparkled with mischief.

            "I'm Jake, third in command." Another guy with brown hair and brown eyes said to me. "And that is Hunter and Sean." Jake said pointing to the other two guys with them.

            "It's nice to meet you." I smiled. It was a genuine smile, and my first real smile in years.

            "Shift into your wolf so we can bring you back to the pack house." Cole said before shifting along with the other guys. I went into the trees and shifted. When they saw I was ready they took off running. I could just barely keep up with them.

            When we got to the pack house I stared at it in awe. It was much bigger than the Shadow Moon pack house. I heard that the Wolfsbane Pack was twice the size of the Shadow Moon Pack, which would mean just over 1000 wolves. The inside was a literal hotel. I saw an elevator, restaurant, and even a reception desk. The house was 7 stories tall, but the seventh story was the alpha suite.

            Once we were inside a girl with red brown hair and blue eyes ran over to us looking like she was on a sugar high.

            "Who is this?" She asked quickly. Her gaze almost made me uncomfortable.

            "This is," Cole started to explain to her, "Annabell Cooper. She ran away from her pack and I offered her to be part of the pack."

            "Oh." The girls was smiling widely at me. "I'm Juliet, Cole's sister." She said holding her hand out to me. I shook it carefully.

            "See! Look what you did." Cole playfully scolded his sister. "You scared her!" I started to laugh a little at that.

            After his sister said goodbye, and made plans with me to get me new clothes, Cole showed me my new room. It was on the sixth floor. It was very large with an attached bathroom and walk in closet. The theme was red and black. Perfect.

            "Thank you!" I cried as I flung my arms around his neck. He stiffened for a minute and I almost pulled away in embarrassment. Before I could do that He hugged me back.