"God, how I've missed that smile. She is just so perfect." He thought to himself. 

"I'll see you tonight baby." He softly said then he covered his mouth as he realized what he said. "___, I didn't mean.." 

"It's okay." You softly said, you voice so calming and sweet as you weakly smiled before turning back to your books. 

Jungkook sighed to himself before putting his head down and walking out of the class, going to his seat next to Jimin as he threw his bag on the ground, frustrated. 

"What happened now?" Jimin said as he looked at him. 

"Well, how can I put this?" He paused for a moment. "It's first period and this day can't get any worse." He sighed deeply as he placed his head on the desk and waited for the bell. 

That night at Hana's house, 

Jungkook sat next to you on the sofa while Hana was putting on a movie. She wouldn't tell anyone which one it was. It was obviously a scary movie. Hana was obsessed with scary movies. It was the only thing she watched. She walked to sit by Jimin and kissed him softly before the film started. She looked at Jungkook and you. 

"I've missed this." She said with a huge smile on her face.

You looked at her confused. "Miss what? We do this every weekend Hana." You giggled. 

Hana shook her head. "That's not what I meant. I meant the four of us together again." She said, looking down while Jimin hugged her tighter. 

"Me too." You whispered, hoping no one would hear you but someone did. Jungkook looked at you in disbelief. 

"Did she really mean that?" He thought. 

You noticed Jungkook looking at you as you turned to look at him but you quickly shot your head to the other direction. You couldn't look at him. 

"It doesn't have to be like that anymore. It can be the four of us from now on." Jungkook said as he looked at you. "As friends." He added with a smile. 

"I don't want us to be just friends. I want so much more than that." He thought to himself.

 The film started and yes, it was a scary movie. Jungkook noticed how you would get scared for the littlest thing so he decided to move closer to you and you noticed it. You didn't mind it. You smiled at him.

"This is so gross! Ugh!" You softly said as you turned around and cuddled into Jungkook's arm. 

Jungkook looked down at you, smiling softly then you looked up to meet his eyes. You gulped softly as you quickly moved farther while mumbling a "I'm sorry". 

"It's okay." He softly said with a smile. 

The film finished and Hana suggested we all go and sit on the roof. There was fireworks going off outside. Hana and Jimin quickly found a perfect spot as Hana sat between his legs while he hugged her tightly with a blanket. You sighed as you sat down, looking at the fireworks with admiration but you suddenly felt a chill running thru your body as you could feel getting it cooler. You were about to get up to go get your jacket until you felt a blanket fall on your shoulders. You quickly looked up to see Jungkook smiling at you.

 "Take it. I wouldn't want you to get a cold." He softly said as he sat down beside you. 

"No, we'll both share okay." You quickly said as you opened the blanket and got closer to Jungkook as you placed half of the blanket on him before looking up at the sky. "They're so beautiful."

"They're not the only thing that's beautiful right now." He softly said as you looked at him confused. 

He turned to you and grabbed your hand. You blushed softly as you quickly pulled your hand away. You were starting to get nervous. You quickly got up and got inside the house, not wanting to be any closer to him anymore. You just couldn't but you didn't realize that he was right behind you.

 "___, wait." He softly said as he gently pulled you back by your arm. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to, it's just that I miss you so badly ___."

 "Don't Jungkook. Don't do this, I can't be dealing with this right now. You're only doing it because Ji-Yion is gone. Just leave me alone!" You pointed your finger at his chest, anger filling your insides. 

"You got it all wrong ___! No, I'm doing this because I'm lost without you. I would always be excited to go to school because I would get to see you everyday. I went with Ji-Yion to try and get over you but it just made me realize how madly in love with you I am." He walked closer to you as he cupped your face and pulled you closer.

"Y-you still love me?" You stuttered as you couldn't believe what he was telling you. 

Jungkook smiled at you as he nodded and rested his forehead on yours. You quickly pulled away from him and shook your head. 

"No Kookie, you don't! Just stop please!" You pleaded, trying to stop the tears that are forming in your eyes not to drop. 

"Why won't you believe me?" He asked, getting frustrated. 

"Because-" You couldn't finished as you put your head down as tears rolled down your cheeks. 

Jungkook felt so torn apart at the sight of you in tears. It tore him. He slowly walked towards you as he lifted you chin up, meeting your eyes. "Because what?" He whispered with his husky voice.

"Because I can't be broken again Kookie. I just can't." You whispered back, feeling more tears falling. 

"You won't be. I won't hurt you. Never again ___." He got closer as he crashed his lips against yours. You closed your eyes softly as you couldn't help but kiss him back, melting at his touch. After what felt like forever, you slowly pulled away. 

"I trust you Kookie. Please don't hurt me." You softly whispered as you met his eyes. He smiled at you as he pulled you closer to him. 

"I won't. I love you so much ___."

 "I love you too Jungkook." You said as a giggle came out. 

He smiled at how cute you still are as he pulled you even closer and crashed his lips against yours once again, kissing you with all the passion in his body.

THE END.