Chapter 9

Adam trailed his tongue across Dynasty's neck, sucking along her delicate skin. Her face was pink, sweat was beading along her brow, restraint making her grit her teeth against the growing elation within her.

She squeezed her thighs together as his hands ran up her dress, touching her bare skin. She shivered, her breath catching in her throat. He nibbled along her jaw line, his eyes hooded with yearning. It took all the strength she had left to yank his hair, pulling his head back.

He grabbed her bottom and jerked her right up against him, settling him in between her legs. He growled deep within his throat before kissing her square on the mouth, his tongue slipping past her parted lips. Despite her resolve, despite the wall over her heart she surrendered, her body betraying her. She succumbed to the pleasurable tingles his touch evoked. She kissed him back with abandon, her fingers locking in the curliness about his head.

He groaned into her mouth, enjoying the feel of her clinging to him. He knew he could wait no more. He ran his hands up her legs, caressing her sensitive skin as he went. She squirmed as the warmth she felt spread.

The feeling radiated in every direction, further escalating her excitement. The prospect of making love again rocketing her heightened senses. She wrapped her legs around his waist, grinding against him. That was the last straw, every shred of patience he had left evaporated. His hand shot to his trousers and he released his manhood before lifting her bottom off the desk and sinking into her.

She gasped, her hands dropping from his hair as her arms encircled his neck. He gripped her in his arms as he dominated her body, thrusting into her like a wild man. Her mouth fell open and a strangled cry of ecstasy escaped her as she buried her face in his neck. He wrapped an arm around her waist, his free hand enveloping her slender neck. He breathed her name in her ear as her small body began to convulse with the beginnings of orgasmic oblivion.

"I won't hand you over to anyone." He growled, hugging her tighter. She whimpered as the feeling deep within her seemed to explode, her mind went blank, her vision blurry. She stiffened before her body began to spasm uncontrollably, her womanhood clenching him as she rode wave after wave of orgasmic euphoria.

The pleasure refused to end. She was on the brink of tears as he continued to plunge into her cavern, an animalistic roar rising up within him. And then he found sweet relief, his seed spilling into her. Their breaths were labored and rushed. She sagged against him, her arms tight around his neck, her eyes misty with unshed tears of satisfaction. Her body was buzzing with zeal.

Adam hugged her close, his arms wrapped tight around her waist.

She did not know how long she clung to him in an ecstasy filled stupor but once she regained her composure she immediately regretted it. How could she let him get under her skin so easily?

Was she really so lustful that the simplest touch from him could have her writhing?

She pushed him away, a blush feathering her cheeks. He loosened his hold on her but did not step back, his arms still loosely engulfing her waist.

"Can he make you feel the way I do?" Adam asked with jealousy dripping from his tongue.

Her blush spread and she raised her hand to slap him but he caught her hand, squeezing it. "You have no right to-," he cut her off, "To want you for myself?"

She gritted her teeth. "How many times must I tell you? I'm not yours! And I never will be!"

"I beg to differ, princess."

"Because you're an idiot! Now put me down!" She tried to move past him but he suddenly tightened his grip on her evoking a gasp from her lips.

"You think I'm really going to let you go back to him? I meant it when I said I don't share."