Chapter 1

A/N: This is my first fanfiction/posted work. Please let me know how it is in the comments.

I'm sorry that the description is shit. I hope you like it. Please comment with your opinions. 

Lillian was stuck in the bunker, again. Her brothers had left her there while they went on a hunt, again. They had left early that morning only leaving a note. Saying:

Gone on hunt, too dangerous for you. Be back soon

Lilly was offended when she first read it. Like hell it's too dangerous, she thought I'm just as capable as you are. Lilly was cleaning her guns and polishing her knives in her room when she heard the familiar flutter of wings as Cas appeared in her doorway.

"Lillian, what are you doing here? I thought you would be on the hunt with Sam and Dean." Cas said walking into her room.

"Cas, I told you before, call me Lilly, and no they left me here, they thought the hunt was 'too dangerous'," she told him. Lilly got up and moved past Cas going out into the hallway "Well, with the boys gone maybe I'll actually get some real research done." she told Cas with a laugh. Cas turned and followed Lilly down the hall into the library. "You want anything to drink? 'cause I need one" she asked, Cas moving into the kitchen.

"You know I don't eat or drink, at all."

"Yeah, I was trying to be nice, Cas." Lilly grabs a beer and goes into the library. Settling in to her normal seat Lilly grabbed one of the old lore books and started to flip through it. after a few moments she looked up at Cas and sighed "Are you just going to stand there all day or are you going to help?"

"I... uh... I can help. What are we researching?" Cas asked pulling out the chair opposite of Lilly.

"I'm not sure, the boys just texted that there were people going missing and showing up bled dry, but it's not an animal attack, probably not a vamp, plus the victims looked like they were starved," Lilly responded taking a swig of beer. "I think that it could be this thing called a djinn, but I'm not for sure."

"Djinns can be very tricky, I should go help them," Cas said.

"Oh, great. Let me just go get my duffel."

"Lillian, I don't know if it's a good idea if you come," Cas said stopping Lilly in her tracks. "It's just that, if Sam and Dean don't think you are capable of handling this hunt then I don't want to undermine their authority over you."

Lilly was seething with rage at this point, she spun around and marched toward Cas "Their authority over me? They have no authority over me."

"But you are their little sister," Cas said slightly confused.

"I'm the same age as Dean; twenty-nine fucking years old! They have no control over me! And what do you mean I'm not capable of handling this hunt? I can handle myself thank you very much! Fuck you!" Lilly roared at Cas.

"I'm terribly sorry, Lillian, I meant no offence to you. I just thought that since Sam and Dean wanted you to stay here, I didn't want to make them angry by going against them. They can be rather scary when they are angry and they are very protective of you."

"Yeah, well they don't need to be, I can protect myself. Maybe I should just start hunting on my own," Lilly mussed.

"No you can't!" Cas shouted at her. "Sam and Dean would not let you--"

"They don't let me do anything. I can do whatever I want, I don't need their permission," Lilly said cutting Cas off. "You know what, just go, go help them or do whatever you want, just please stop insulting me," with a rustle of Cas' wings Lilly was alone again. She sent a text to Dean telling him that it was a djinn and how to kill it. Not knowing what to do with herself, Lilly gets a six pack of beer and settles in on the couch and starts a marathon of Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. "Twenty hours of Tolkien here I come!" she said to the empty building. Lilly started with the Fellowship of the Ring, the extended edition. By the time she was halfway through the Two Towers she was already out of beer and in no condition to drive to go get more. "Hey, Cassie! Can you bring me some beer, we are out and I can't drive."

"Why can't you drive? Are you feeling ill?" Cas asked Lilly startling her.

Lilly giggled into her hand and said "Noooo, I'm not sick. I am just a little tipsy, and I need you to go get me some more beer." Cas was back in a flash setting two more six packs and a couple of carry out boxes beside the couch for Lilly.

"I... uhh... heard that you should always eat something if you drink this much." Cas told her awkwardly, Lilly just giggled at him and grabbed his arm dragging him down onto the couch with her as the Two Towers started. "Uhh, Lillian, your brothers are kind of waiting for me."

"Well, they can wait a little longer. You're keeping me company," Lilly declared as she snuggled into Cas, pulling her blanket tighter around them and opening another beer. Cas could hear Sam and Dean calling for him, but he did not want to leave Lillian like this. At the end of the Two Towers Cas made Lilly eat something, then left to finish helping the boys with their hunt.

"How is Lil doin'?" Dean asked Cas when he got back. "I know that she hates being left home on a hunt, but it's for her own protection."

"She is very drunk, and watching some very strange movie about destroying a ring. She absolutely hates being left home. Earlier she threatened to start hunting on her own, and she yelled at me because I would not bring her with me when I came to meet you two." Cas told the two brothers.

"It's never a good thing when she drinks," Sam said turning to Dean. "and you know it's definitely not good when she starts having a LoTR marathon."

"Let's just gank this sonofabitch and get back to the bunker," Dean told them.

"What is LoTR?" Cas asked.

"It's nerd speak for Lord of the Rings," Dean replied. After finding and killing the djinn Cas goes back to the bunker, while the boys drive back.