6

Aria frowned at Jade and took her hand. "You used my love against me," Aria said, turning Jade and pressing her against the target.

"You have no proof," Jade retorted.

"I don't, but I can do the same thing," Aria said, her eyes turning the grey they were when she was hiding something.

Aria pressed her lips against Jade's. Jade's hands gripped the target. Aria slide her arms around Jade's waist and pulled Jade closer. The door opened and Cristina walked in and covered her eyes. "Geeez!" She cried, causing Aria to pull away to leave a breathless Jade against the target. Her eyes were clamped shut and her knuckles were turning white from the pressure of holding on too tight. Aria walked out, pulling Cristina out with her.

"God save me," Jade gasped, lowering herself to the floor.

The door opened and Tobias walked in, picked Jade up into his arms, and took her to his apartment. "I really shouldn't know who you are, should I?" He asked as he closed the door.

"No," Jade answered. "Broke everything by even being here, but now is most likely better for me and Aria."

"How'd you get here?" Tobias asked.

"Can't tell you," Jade said, "or I'd have to kill you." She chuckled and so did Four.

"What happened in the training room?" Tobias asked

"Aria... Kissed me," Jade flopped on her father's bed. "It was so awesome!"

"You seemed a bit freaked," Tobias said.

"Wasn't expecting it, to be completely honest," Jade said, turning to her father as he sat down on the bed.

"Trying to be Candor?"

"Yep," Jade answered. "Not very good at it."

There was a knock at the door and Tobias excused himself to get it.

Aria ran in, ducking under Tobias' arm and jumping onto the bed next to Jade. "Guess what," Aria said, vibrating.

"What..?"

"Will likes Cristina and Cristina likes Will," Aria said.

"Oh, cool!" Jade smiled and nodded. "Took them long enough."

"What?" Tobias shoved Aria over a bit so he could sit down.

"We've known for a while," Jade answered.

"Hmm," Tobias' blue eyes matched Jade's for a split second, the bits of normal blue becoming more vibrant in Tobias' eyes.

Aria placed her hand on Jade's hand. "I think I love you," Aria said.

"I think I like you, too," Jade replied, a smile etching itself on her face.