5

Also don't know if Uriah lives, so yeah...

Jade ran through the halls, to the initiate room. She took a deep breathe and opened the door. "Stiff," she said, using the word Tobias said to use. The sixteen year old Tris looked to the door. "Well? Come on!" She left the room as Tris stood up and jogged to the door.

She heard Tris open the door and run to Jade. "What is it, kid?" Tris asked.

"I'm older than you, thank you," Jade said, her eyes twinkling in the deep blue they were.

"Hm..."

Besides, she was somehow a Time Lord which meant that something was wrong in her anatomy. Or something was great. "Listen, Tris," Jade started, heading back to the training room with Tris following. "To- Four is my father and you are my mother. I am 19 years old and am..." She lowered her voice. "Divergent."

"How many-"

"Four. Soon to be five if I can be honest like Aria is," Jade said.

Jade opened the door to see Aria leaning against the target and eating a muffin. She suddenly shot it upwards and it was hit with a knife from Uriah. It broke and Aria threw a piece at Jade. She caught it and took a bite.

"Stiff," Aria nodded her head, bowing lowly. "Have you had Dauntless cake?"

"What?" Tris' brow furrowed.

Jade gasped dramatically and threw her muffin at Tobias, who dodged it. "You haven't made her try Dauntless cake yet?! It's the best part of initiation!" Jade cried.

"How dare you!" Aria grabbed the nearest thing, which just so happened to be a knife. Jade ran forward and grabbed Aria's wrist.

"Stop! Do not kill my dad because then I won't happen! And then you would have died that day and then where would we be?" Aria struggled harder against Jade.

"She's not listening!" Uriah warned. Everybody looked at him but Aria and Jade.

Tobias hit to Uriah on the back of his head. "Shut up, Uriah!" He said.

Jade pressed her lips gingerly against Aria's and the knife clattered to the floor. Uriah covered Tris' eyes and closed his eyes. Tobias just walked away. The girls pulled away from each other and Jade picked up the knife and plunged it into the target.

"Now she listens," Uriah said, chuckling. Tris pushed him out the door, mumbling about how immature he is.