8

This has pieces from the movie, mixed in with the book because I like some parts of the movie better than the book. Sorry Veronica Roth.

Jade and Aria pushed through the door to see that Tobias was holding a gun to Tris' forehead.

He turned his head away, but Tris pulled his chin to look at her. "Look at me," she said. "I love you. I love you." She closed her eyes.

Jade ran and leapt at her father. "Tris," Tobias said. "Jade?"

"Hello," she responded as she took the gun from her father's loosening hand and threw it at an Erudite. It hit him in the head and the man collapsed.

Aria looked at Jeannine and frowned. She sprinted to Jeannine, grabbing the orange serum and the syringe as she passed, and plunged it into Jeannine's neck. "Fix it," Aria growled.

Without a word, Jeannine turned back to the screen and ended it all. On the screens, Aria watched as Cristina and the rest of Dauntless stumble back and start freaking out. Tris and Tobias appeared behind them and Jade took Aria's cold hand. "We need to run before she realizes," Tobias said.

Aria nodded and the four Divergents sprinted outside and ran out to the train tracks, climbing the rails. On the way, they grabbed Caleb, Marcus, and Peter.

"Come on," Aria said, messing with the knife tied to her belt with a red string. She pulled Peter's shirt, pulling him to her level. She took her knife and cut a line over his eyebrow. "There, Peter. Now we match," she growled, letting him go and touching the scab over her left eyebrow.

Tobias took the knife gently from Aria's hand and stuck it in the ground. "We can't have weapons where we're going," he said.

Amity.

It's hard to stay the same (divergent and Doctor Who)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें