One shot for Dina

Hi, my name is Dina. I'm 17 years of age. The world I live in isn't a very good one. It's either kill or be killed. Yep, I kill walkers to survive. I've lost count of how many I killed. But I did find some more survivors. I've really gotten close to Rick Grimes. Lately i've been feeling sick and whatnot so I had Hershel look over me. Turns out that i'm pregnant with Rick's baby. Oh I knew this wouldn't be good. 

One day Rick and I decided to tell them. 

"Are you sure about this Rick? I mean you know how Carl is" 

"I'm sure, it'll be fine Dina." 

I nodded unsurely. When everyone was gathered Rick just came out with it

"Dina is pregnant...with my child" 

Everyone except Carl was happy. They all wished us congratulations. 

"That's sick!"

We all looked at Carl. 

"What"

"She's 17, she so close to my age and yet you got her pregnant! You couldn't keep it in your pants! Look around us, we already have Judith living through this! You moved on from mom so soon!? How could you!?" 

He ran off then almost in tears. Rick started to go after him but I stopped him. I decided to go. When I found Carl he was sitting on the ground stabbing at it. I sat next to him. It was silent for a second. 

"I never meant to hurt anyone"

"I know" 

"Carl please talk to me. What did I do wrong?"

"You did nothing wrong Dina. It's just I feel like dad is moving on from mom too fast."

"I would never replace her. I could never, ever be your mom Carl. Also I could never come between you and Rick. Your bond with him is so strong, he loves you and Judith so much. I know he still loves Lori."

Carl grinned. 

"You really mean it" 

"Yes" 

He hugged me. 

"Then I do everything I can to protect my new brother or sister" 

I smiled and hugged him. When I released him he ran off. Soon Rick joined me. 

"What'd you say to him?"

"I'm afraid that's between Carl and I but let's just say he's going to be even more protective" 

Rick smiled. He hugged me then he pecked my lips. 

I  hope  you liked it and i'm so sorry for the long overdue.