The first 'I love you'

Rick: You had been with Rick for over two months. He still hadn't said 'i love you' you were wondering if he was ever going to say it. One day you were helping Carl kill walkers. One had almost gotten to him but you quickly got your knife and stabbed the walker in the head. Carl hugged you tightly when you finished.

Later that night you were laying beside Rick.

"I saw what you did earlier"

"What"

"You saved Carl"

"Of course"

"Thank you"

"Your welcome"

"I love you"

"What"

"I love you Y/N"

You smiled and hugged him the best you could.

"I love you too"

That night you slept with a smile.

Daryl: You were reading a book you found in a raid yesterday. You were reading to Carl. He had his head on your lap. He was still upset he had to shot his mom. Judith was sleeping.

When Daryl walked in he actually smiled and he rarely smiled. When Carl fell asleep you covered him up. When you two got to your cell you sat down on the bed.

"I love you"

You looked up at him shocked.

"I love you Y/N"

You smiled.

"I love you too"

You two laid next to each other.

Carl: You were running to the prison with Rick and your sister. You had tried to get her to stay but she wouldn't. You three were running from walkers. You scooped up your sister and she clung to you.

"Don't look behind us Y/S/N"

She buried her face in your neck. Suddenly you were grabbed.

"Rick!"

He ran back.

"Get S/N" (sister name)

"Y/N"

"Get her and run!"

He got her and ran. You started to fight walkers. Luckily when you finished you weren't bit or scratched.

You ran towards the prison. When you got there you saw Carl raising havec. He was yelling and throwing things.

When you got through the fence you slowed to a walk.

"Y/N!" Shouted S/N.

She ran towards you. You bent down and got her. You hugged her tightly as she hugged you.

When you sat her down Carl hugged you tightly. He clung himself onto you. He buried his face in your neck. You hugged him back just as tight.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you Y/N"

You were surprised and shocked but you smiled.

"I love you too"

He continued to hug you.