Girls Day Out

This story is not true, sorry if some of it is inaccurate, it is copy righted ©1DCupcakes31 And it is my first story so take it easy on me, no hate please. And Please please read to the end!I Hope you like it! :) xx Story Time!!

*******************************************

*Beep Beep!! Beep Beep!!*

Hi There! I'm Laura O'Brian, and this is my a story, i guess. I'm from Ireland, county Dublin, born and raised. But 3 years ago my Dad got a job offer in LA, where i wanted to go to college and work anyway, so my family moved. I now live in LA in a house with my best friend Ashley. We are 18, in our last year of school and feeling lucky! Our lives were pretty normal until one day this curly haired boy bought me frozen yogurt.

*Beep Beep!! Beep Beep!!*

'Ughhh I hate alarm clocks. Even when they go off on a Saturday they're still obnoxious and annoying.' I thought.

'7:50am, ughhh mornings...' I complained whilst pressing the snooze button

*BEEP BEEP!! Beep Beep!!*

8:00am. I sighed dragging myself out of bed.

It was a Saturday morning, the sun shining in threw the curtains of my bedroom window, Summer was just around the corner. Bout freaken' time.

I got up and had a shower, when i came back from the shower I looked at my phone, I had 113 text messages and 425 Facebook messages.

I was going shopping with my best friends and was really looking forward to it, It was going to be our first girly day out in ages.

'Lads whats the story? x' I asked in the group chat we had on Facebook

'Well, Its me, you, Katie, Megan, Selena, Ciara, Ashley and Ashley who ar going XD when will you guys be ready?? xx' - My  friend Abbey replied

Abbey, Katie, Ciara and Megan's dads all work with my dad, so they're all from Dublin too and moved here when we did. We made friends with Selena, Ashley T and Ashley R when we moved here, Ashley T is who lives with me.

'Well i just had a shower, so i still have to have breakfast, dry my hair and get dressed, dunno about Ashley, ill check, hold on xx' I replied

'Ashleyyyyyy!!!!! When will u be ready, babe??' I shouted down to Ashley who was in the kitchen.

'Whaatt??' she shouted back.

'Me'yar! ' Which is what i say instead of 'Come Here' its kind of an Irish thing, I guess.

She walks in and said 'Yeah?'

'When will you be ready to go?' 'Umm and hour? Hour and a half?' she replied

'Cool, I'll text the girls,'

'Kk!' she says exciting

************************

I dried my hair and did my makeup, then I put on a Black Batman crop top and ripped denim shorts with studs on the front of them. I put on my vans and a wine coloured hairband that tied at the left side of my head. I threw on some bracelets and grabbed my phone.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen where Ashley was making french toast. She was wearing a sleeveless denim top that tied at the front and a white tank top underneath it, she was wearing black shorts and black vans.

We finish our Breakfast and text the girls;

'K guys we're ready! Ar yous? :)' I ask