Chapter 2

A/N: Chapter Two is officially finished. And just about 2000 words so not too long but not too short either. So enjoy. And please comment. I would love it! And VOTE and FOLLOW please.

XOXO

~Kate~

I put the kitchen back into order after I finished cleaning up.

My body hurt terribly. Each movement felt like torture. But it was my fault. I had been acting like a whore, looking at another male when my mate was right there-- No, I shouldn't have been looking regardless. And yet I was so surprised when Austin acted as though he couldn't stomach me... Hell, I couldn't even stomach myself!

He was in the living room, 'cooling down' as he liked to say. I slowly lifted his belt from the floor. Lately he seemed to favor it when he beat me. I shuddered a bit as I placed the thick leather on the table. Each lash from it gave me flashbacks of that last, terrible night in my house. But I didn't complain. I deserved it.

Tonight, at least. Some nights...I wasn't so sure.

"Are you almost finished in here?"

I didn't even have the energy to jump as Austin appeared soundless behind me. I nodded meekly, righting the last chair. I slowly turned to look at him. Being beaten a second time was rare...but not unheard of. Especially when it came down to something as serious as cheating. "Yes. I'm finished."

Austin reached down, lifting his belt.

Each lash mark on my back burned as I stared at the black leather. It was just a blur when he was angry... "Do you know why I use this, Dawson?"

I slowly looked in his eyes. The pierced mine frighteningly. I didn't want to know the answer but I still whispered, "No."

"Because it reminds you."

I had opened up to Austin about my childhood but he I didn't think he'd really cared or listened. I wrapped my arms around myself as unwanted memories began to assault me over and over again. "Oh."

"If this keeps you line," Austin stated picking up the belt, waving it knowingly. "Then that's what's needed. You don't want the belt? Don't piss me off."

It felt like I was being scorned by my father again. "I'm sorry," I muttered.

He nodded his head coldly. "You should be. It hurts me having to hurt you, Dawson. Do you like making me feel bad?"

My eyes went wide. "No!" I gasped instantly. "I'm sorry Austin. I don't mean to make you--"

"It's alright," cut in Austin. "Now. How about we get into bed, hmm?"

"Okay," I said quietly inching my way past him.

He cracked the belt against his hand making me jump and whimper. I cranked my head back, seeing him wink. "Just keep it in mind," he said in a teasing tone.

****

Upstairs I changed and slid under the covers.

Going to bed at the same time with Austin was weird. I never knew what to expect. Normally I'd be kicked away from him but sometimes he'd want to have sex. Who knew. Austin came in next, hanging the belt on the wall like a scary black snake. He pulled off his shirt. Ever since his new job he'd been getting stronger and stronger. His muscle mass had nearly doubled... But unfortunately, so had his strength. He dropped his pants, exposing his much endowed lower half.

I looked down at the sheets. Austin hated catching me looking at him. He said it made me look desperate. "Here."

I turned my head to find a cock stuck in my face. I wheeled back some, shocked. "Don't act like that," he snapped. "You seemed to want some cock earlier didn't you? Well, I'm letting you suck mine. Be grateful. It's not everyday I let a little whore like you slobber on it."