I nodded, making sure I had a firm grip on my spaghetti.

"We all sat down and started playing it. We played it for a couple of minutes when you blurted out something."

I was about to throw it when Claire spoke.

"You told us something that still shocks us when we think about it, and we think you would like to know too," she motioned to everyone.

I sat there, frozen. The whole cafeteria was looking at us. I swallowed and waited for my move to strike.

"Everyone!" Allyson started.

"We would like you to know that Allie Carter-"

I knew this was my time, I stood up and threw the spaghetti at Allyson.

"OH MY GOD!" she screamed as the spaghetti hit her white shirt causing a big red stain to appear on it.

"MURDER, MURDER!" she repeated.

I looked behind me to find Madison, on the floor, laughing.

"Oh my God!" she gasped. "That was freakin' hilarious!"

I smiled and turned back around to Claire and Allyson who were both screaming at each other. Smiling, I looked around the cafeteria and my smile faded. People were throwing food at each other. It was like Hell broke loose and it started throwing spaghetti around.

"COVERRRRRRRR!" Madison screamed pushing me to the ground and dragging me behind a table.

The rest of the guys followed us and we all stood huddled behind a corner, watching people throw spaghetti at each other.

"I like you," Madison said to me. I laughed and replied, "That's good!"

"We have to go in," Mike commented.

"What! Why?" I asked, looking at Mike like he grew an extra arm.

"If we just stay here, we will miss all the fun! We haven't had a food fight in forever!" Mike exclaimed.

"Well, I'll see you out there!" Madison said, jumping up and running out toward the battlefield. I watched her pick up a slice of uneaten pie and fling it across the room.

"I guess it's my turn..." Lacy said, jumping up and running behind Madison.

My eyes scanned over the whole cafeteria until my eyes landed on Claire and Allyson. They were both in a corner, screaming. Chuckling, I tore my gaze away and it somehow landed on him. He was in the center of it all, laughing and throwing things at his friends and anyone who happens to be near him. He grabbed a handful of spaghetti and flung it across the room which luckily hit Allyson.

"Oh my gosh! Look what just hit me!" she yelled at Claire.

"I know! I wonder who hit you..." she trailed off and looked around, her eyes landing on mine. She grinned an evil smile and whispered something in Allyson's ear.

"SHE DID WHAT?!" Allyson said, picking up herself and trying to fix her spaghetti stained shirt and pie-covered hair. She made eye contact with me and her eyes gave me a clear message: You better watch out.

Allyson grabbed some casserole from an abandoned tray and started storming over to me. I had to act quick and I knew what I had to do. Before she reached me I quickly grabbed some casserole and started walking toward her too. She didn't looked fazed, but she did picked up the pace!

We met halfway and stopped. Who was going to throw first? Allyson looked at me with her fake contacts which made my body shiver with fear; her eyes were creepy. Looking around I found Claire in the corner watching us with a evil glint in her eyes. She was going to pay for this later.