Chapter Seven

Tris POV

It's been one helluva month since I started working for Tori and I'm actually having fun. I like my job and what I do.

Right now I'm finishing up on my last customer of the day and then the door opens and closes
"Sorry this is my last customer come back tomorrow," I said as I wrap gauze around the dude's wrist and gave home the necessities.

Four POV

As I sign out of work, I head over to the salon where Tris is working and I decided I'll surprise her while she's working.
I enter the salon and walked over to her section and cleared my throat
"Sorry this is my last customer, come back tomorrow," she says and I hold back a laugh knowing that she hasn't turned around to noticed it was me.

As she hands him the necessaries for his tattoo, I quickly decided I wanted a tattoo on my wrist, of her name.
I watch Tris as she returns to her station, her eyes still glued to the ground so I cleared my throat
"Excuse me miss but I'd like to have a tattoo done right now please," I said in a funny voice
"Sir I told you I'm not--" she stops and looks up and she blushes "Four!"
"Got you didn't. I?" I said and she play punches my chest and I laugh
"Yeah you did I was so ready to throw you out," she says and I kiss her.
"Well I guess I'm lucky then," I said
"I guess you are," she says "so do you seriously want a tattoo?"
"Yeah," I said and she nods and she sits me down
"Where do you want it?" She asks and I point to my wrist "have any idea what you want?"
"Yeah I do," I said and then I grabbed the pen and paper that was beside her and I wrote it down and showed her. She blushes once she read it and nods and starts her magic.

After five minutes of feeling nothing but a numb wrist, she puts a gel and wraps it in a gauze
"You know the drill mister," she says and I saluted her
"Yes ma'am!" I said and she giggles and starts to clean her station up and I help her.

Finished packing her ink in the last drawer, me and Tris walk out side by side and we head home for the day.

As I hold Tris's hand, I lead her to my apartment so we can watch tv and cuddle and then it hit me. I should ask Tris to live with me, since she practically lives with me for the past month.
"A penny for your thoughts?" I hear Tris say and I smile and I start to feel nervous
"Tris I was-- I was wondering--- if you--" I said and then we stop moving she's gazing at me with her hazel eyes "do you want to move in with me?"

Tris POV

"Do you want to move in with me?" Tobias asks and I'm shocked! My boyfriend wants me to live with him!
"Only if you want you don't have to," he adds and I give him a smile and I pull his face and smashed my lips to his
"Yes I would love to live with you Tobias," I said and he smiles as he kisses me.
"I love you Tris," he says and I kiss him again
"I love you too always," I said and to his turn to kiss me.

** 30 minutes later **

After a little lifting and packing some of my clothes, I decided I'm not gonna take all my clothes so in case I'll leave them here and keep this apartment as a storage room.

"Is that the last bag you need?" Tobias asks and I nod as we enter his- our apartment and he leaves my bags in the living room "are you hungry?"
"Yeah but I'll cook you relax," I said as I wrap my arms around his neck "what do you want to eat for dinner my love?"
"You okay? You're not sick or anything?" He says and I giggle
"I'm fine! Geez can't I do something nice for the man I love?" I defended myself and he smiles
"Alright alright no judgement," he says "while you cook I'll unpack your bags deal?"
"Tobias I'll do that myself," I said
"Tris--" he says but I kiss him to hush him
"I'm not taking that tone you relax watch tv," I said and went in the fridge and grabbed a bottle of beer "here's a bottle to help you relax,"
"Okay okay!" He says as he takes the bottle and heads to the couch and turns the tv on.

** 1 hour later **

"Tobias dinner is ready," I called out and then I hear the to go off and soft thumps walking towards me
"Mm dinner smells good babe," he says and I blush as he wraps me in his arms and kisses my cheek. "You're the best girlfriend you know that?"
"Hm maybe," I giggled
"Maybe? Baby you are the best girlfriend and don't you forget that," he says and I kiss him
"Eat before dinner get cold," I ordered and he chuckles and kisses me once last time then we eat in comfortable silence.