Chapter Eight

We were in the safety of Liam's ridiculously huge house. His parents were neurologists so they pretty much had money to blow. We had just finished watching Toy Story which led to the most interesting sight. Liam was balled up, holding a pillow close to his chest and he was crying heavily.

"I never seen anyone cry from this movie." Harry whispered to me.

"I never seen anyone that big cry." Zayn whispered. "It's freaking me out, Niall do something!" He hissed.

My mouth dropped as he said that. "What the Hell am I supposed to do?! I can see if this was The Lion King but this is Toy Story!" I hissed. We looked from behind the kitchen wall to see that the situation hadn't gotten any better. He was still mostly tears, which didn't put any of us at ease.

"Okay, Operation Lover?!" Zayn suggested.

"No thing on this earth can make me do that in front of him!" I hissed back to them.

"Think of the reward. A smile on Liam's face!" Harry offered.

"Or a kick in the ass that sends us flying out the door!"

"Doubt it." Zayn said, pulling out his phone.

"Zayn Javaad Malik!" I screamed as he pressed play, turning the volume up to max on his HTC ONE as he jumped into the living room and the music started.

Harry smirked as the grin grew on Zayn's face at Liam's baffled expression. I turned around the corner just as the verse started for Wannabe by the Spice Girls.

"Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want," I called out, bobbing my head side to side.

Zayn responded with, "So tell me what you want, what you really really want,"

"I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want," I said throwing my hands in the air with an exaggerated motion.

Zayn threw his hands on his hips and stuck out his neck as he repeated. "So tell me what you want, what you really really want,"

I started doing the cabbage patch as I sung, "I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha." By this point Harry and Liam were on the ground crying with laughter.

Harry sung from the ground, twirling his loose curls with his finger before Zayn and I repeated our call and response moment. We all jumped up to sing the chorus, hoping on Liam's chair.

"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends (gotta get with my friends); Make it last forever friendship never ends,; If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,; Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is." Zayn broke out the running man, which made him look like a chicken with it's head cut off. Harry bust out some weird disco dance and Liam had me over his shoulder as we continued singing our song. At the end we managed to spend up all of our energy as we laid down on the ground, sprawled out on the ground, Harry laying on Zayn's stomach and I on Liam's. I looked over at Harry who seemed contempt with the little smile on his face, his green eyes sparkling.

I looked up at Liam who was looking down at me fondly. His eyes flicked towards his room's general direction and I nodded. We both got up and left the resting pair, much to Harry's relief and walked down the hall a bit to his room.

He opened the door and I raced to the bed like a excited kid, bouncing and sinking into the foam mattress. I looked over at his smiling face as he joined me, laying down comfortably with a sigh of relief as he settled in beside me. We laid like that for a minute, just staring into each other's eyes before he finally spoke.

" So what should I know about you?" He asked.

"Discover the truth only if you ask." I saidin my Yoda voice.

Liam smirked at my nerdiness before asking, "What happened on the day of your supposed to have been sick? And don't lie, you said you'd tell the truth." He said.

"I got hit." I replied, turning away from him and looking up at the ceiling.

"By who?" He asked in a deadly serious tone. I remained silent as I kept looking up at the sky. "Was it that guy from before, the one from the park?"

I sighed and answered, "Yes."

"Who is he?" He asked.

Just like that my mood dropped and I turned completely away from him. "I don't want to answer anymore questions. Not unless you change them."

"Is he your boyfriend?" Liam asked.

"Liam-"

"Just answer the question. I'm not mad Niall, really I'm not." He whispered.

I grabbed one of his pillows and brought it closer to me, snuggling it against my chest. I inhaled it, the scent of Liam reaching my nose, probably for the last time. "Yes, he's my boyfriend." I said in a barely audible whisper.

"What's his name?" He asked me.

"Louis Tomlinson." I blinked away the tears as they kept falling.

"Do you love him?"

I turned over to Liam, freezing from the close proximity. I didn't even know he had moved closer to me.

"I used to." I whispered to him.

"Until he got abusive I assume?" He asked. I nodded and he sighed and pulled me in closer.

"Please don't hate me." I whispered into his chest.

"Kinda let down, but I can wait." He told me. "Whatever works for you I'll be there. I won't hate you though, I'm pretty sure I never can. I also won't hurt you, so you don't ever have to worry about that. I'll protect you no matter what." He whispered, rubbing one hand up and down my back and the other through my hair. He kissed my forehead and I smiled softly.

"Thank you." I whispered softly as I slowly started to fall asleep to his gentle sweet hums.

**A/N: It's been a while since my last Niam update but the cat's outta the bag. The question is will it cause trouble now since its out.**