Chapter Seven

**A/N: On average there's 23 votes and 160 reads. Not to shabby for my first pure Niam story. And Zarry...it's been a while, since Angels & Demons I believe. Thank you readers!!!**

So now I was on my way to school with this botched up makeup application, my right eye barely open. This was one of the few times when I said I fell and hit something it was actually the truth. Sorta. Louis did punch me, which is why my right eye is swollen, but the fall and hitting the edge of this marble statue's base is the explanation for the unsightly gash and constant aching on the left side of my face.

Harry and Zayn instantly hit panic mode once they saw me, their expressions changing to complete outrage. They pulled me into the restroom and Zayn, being the handy guy he was, already grabbed my make-up kit and was touching up my face.

"I'm going to kick his ass." Zayn growled after I winced from the gash on my face. There was a knock on the door and Liam entered, looking confused. This made me think of the previous night and how he was so worried that I was with Harry. However, this wasn't one of those funny moments and Zayn looked at me with a worried expression.

"He's beyond sick." Zayn said. "I think it might be food poisoning."

"Ohh no, is there anything I can do?" Liam asked with a worried tone.

"No, it's fine, he just got to you know-puke." Zayn said, guiding me to the stall. I followed him inside and he closed the door. "Get on your knees." He whispered.

I covered my mouth, concealing a laugh as I followed his instructions. Zayn slapped my back and this awkward sound, much like what a cat makes when you step on their tail, came out. I gave him the evil eye and he returned it with a guilty smile. I swear this boy will be the death of me someday.

"Niall, should I get the nurse?" Liam asked.

"No, we'll take care of him." Harry said. I'm sure he was giving him that million watt dimpled smile that always charmed his way out of trouble.

"This wouldn't have anything to do with that bully from the park would it?" Liam asked from the other side of the door, making Zayn and I freeze.

"Fuck, he was there!" I mouthed to Zayn.

"Liam, have you seen The Scorch Trials yet?" Harry asked abruptly.

"What?" Liam asked, completely taken by surprise.

Zayn motioned to the floor, which honestly confused the Hell out of me. I searched his face for the answer to his weird gestures and then I realized.

"I am not crawling on this damn floor!" I mouthed to him. He wanted me to crawl under all the stalls and make a getaway out the door. That wasn't happening! These floors were supposed to be white yet they were a dingy yellow brown and I'm pretty sure the liquid at the edge of the toilets came from the guys who had a problem aiming.

"Can you believe how hot Dylan O'Brien looked or that plot twist? And the ending, I would've fucked a lot of shit up!" Harry said. Footsteps reached my ears, followed by another and then the door opening and closing. We waited there with hushed voices as we waited to make sure they were really gone. Once we were certain I punched Zayn in the shoulder.

"Oi, bloody Hell, what was that for?" He asked, rubbing his shoulder.

"One, for slapping me and two, seriously? This is not ROTC, I will not be crawling on the damn ground! How about you do it!" I yelled, opening the door and getting out the stall just as the door opened.

"Hell no, there's piss on the ground." Zayn said coming out the stall as well. We both faced the green eyed, green haired pale guy who was staring at us with a gaping mouth.

"Were you blowing him Niall?" He asked.

"For fucks sake Michael, don't act like you've never used a stall with any of your mates." Zayn said, pushing past him. I followed him out, trying not to laugh.

" Zayn, do you use the same stall as any of your mates?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"One time I was really drunk and couldn't find me weewee so Harry helped me pee." He said.

"Wait, what?" I asked. "Should I even ponder why you couldn't find your penis? Or why you're calling your Johnson weewee?"

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because it makes your 'weewee' seem small." I said, smirking at my friend as we walked out the school.

"Umm, excuse me but I am not small!" Zayn said, walking towards his car. We got inside and waited for what we knew would happen next.

Zayn started the car as soon as the doors opened and Harry came running out, his long legs skipping a couple of stairs on his way out. He ran to the car, his strides short but quick because of his beyond skinny jeans that made me sometime question if he had a weewee.

He jumped in the car and ushered us to make a move. Zayn sped out of the parking lot as we landed into a fit of giggles, though I secretly felt sorry for ditching Liam like that.

"Probably should've brought the bloke along." Harry said.

"Fucking psychic." I said, chewing on this stubborn hangnail. It kept bothering me each time my finger scraped against something but I was too scared to peel it because this movie I saw where the guy peeled it back and ugh it freaked me out because it went way down his fingers.

I shuddered just thinking about it and Zayn patted my leg. "Relax, we just gave you an excuse to skip school."

"Yeah, so let's go see The Scorch Trials!" Harry piped from the back seat.

"NO!" Zayn and I yelled in unison.

**A/N: I'm sorry, short chapter! I promise I'll start making them longer than 1K words! 25 votes is that possible??**