8th Weekend

Jes :

It's my 3rd weekend with Anna and Jason. I have been missing my creative writing workshop for Anna. She's bunking her German weekend course for past 2 weekends and hanging out with us. She tells her folks that she's going to the class but in reality she's with us.

Something's wrong with her. Me and J both can't take it. She's like our little baby sister and seeing her in this pain eats us alive. She's been in a depression, and even hiding it from us. Does she think that we won't know ?

The thing that hurts us more is she's not ready to tell us the reason behind it. She's acting as if nothing has happened with her, as if she's all right. But we know she's not. When she tries to be extra perfect and cheery, she's certainly hiding something. She's trying to be strong, behave normal and not shed a single tear infront of us. But her eyes always give her away.

We were hanging out in a small café.

"Mushroom, want some coffee ?", Jason asked her.

"No.. thanks", she said fake smiling at him. Thumbs up to her acting skills !

Jason narrowed his eyes at me. He's really upset by her behavior. He's here, spending his vacation with us and she's not even sharing a single word with us about her problem. Rather she speaks on countless ridiculous things.

Coming to this café and sitting here, talking on senseless topics and going home at the time her class ends has been our ritual for the past two weekends.

I found Jason clutching his fist tightly. Things were getting out of hand.

"Jas, chill..! Calm down, darling. We will talk to her soon. First let her become stable", I said whispering in his ear, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Soon..? Later..? Tomorrow..? That's all we are doing. We have given her enough time. Now we have to know what's wrong", he shouted loudly receiving Anna's attention.

"Guyzz, I already told you nothing is wrong with me. Stop making an issue unnecessarily", Anna said looking at us.

"Bloody hell..! Do you think we can't see", Jason spat out.

Maybe this is the right time. Even I should push her, she has to confess then.

"Or you think we are some dorks ?". I bursted out in anger.

"Shut the hell up. Yes.. something is wrong with me but I don't want to tell you", she finally spat out.

"Then why the heck are you calling us here, if you don't want to share anything with us", Jason shouted at her.

"I.. I.. cause I don't want to be alone. I'm already feeling very alone", and she started crying. I knew one hard knock and she'll give up being strong.

We need not always push back our feelings and show the world we are damn tough. Remember it never drops your imagine or your so called status it rather includes you in the those few sensible people.

And don't forget that you're human. It's okay to have a melt down. Just don't upack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed.

Jason went towards her, lifted her off the chair and placed her on the table. Even I stood up. I don't give a fuck about what others in the café thought about us.

"Shhh.. I'm there mushroom. Jes' there. We both are always behind you", he said hugging her.

I went over them and caught them in a group hug.

"Ann.. just open the door of your heart, we're the one to hear it's voice", I said hugging them.

"I.. I'm not sure how to tell..".

"It's about a guy. Isn't it ?", Jason asked her gritting his teeth. He could read Anna like a open book, I must admit.. better than me.

Anna's eyes became wide with terror.

"Ann.. is J saying the truth ?", I asked with confused mind.

She gave frowned in agreement.

"I knew it.. damn, I knew what was coming up", he said hitting his fist on the table.

"I know.. who it would be..Lukas.. yeah..? I had told you to stay away from that player", I said looking at Anna.

Anna nodded.

"I'll bash that guy black and blue. How dare he play with you", he said kissing her on her forehead.

"No.. no..Luk.. no..aww.. No I mean.. J.. you can't do it. I...".

" like him ? How could you fall for him ? ", I said completing her sentence.

"Is he the same guy you met the other day in Rosy garden? ", Jason asked her.

"Yep ", she said nodding.

"What the Fuck ! You hid all these things from me. Where's the girl who used to share everything with me ?", I shouted at her. While Jason ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

"Wait.. but what he did? Did he tried to ra....", Jason inquired.

"No.. he's not that type of a guy, you think like", she said wiping her nose.

"Stop defending him. And spit everything out fast", I ordered her.

And she started narrating her story.

~*~

"That moron..! How dare he kiss, you for fun..?!", I said with anger.

"Babe, chill " Jason said hugging me from behind.

Me and Jason aren't currently official but we are dating for around 4 years now. Since school I had a crush on him and I'm so happy that my J became my first kiss just like his. We both had many girls and boys behind us respectively, but our eyes were just on each other.

"So guyzz, what should I do now ?", she said shrugging her hands.

"Just go to your class next weekend", I said immediately.

"She's right. Be strong and face it", Jason said agreeing with me, placing his chin on my shoulder.

"How do you expect me to act like nothing happened between him and me ?".

"Then.. what do you want to do ? Waste your parent's money, your time and just forget your dreams in one flick of finger", I said flicking m finger.

"Jes, J.. don't you get it. For damn's sake that was my first kiss...!!", she paused for a moment.

"But yaa.. you're right. I need to move on. That was just a fucking kiss. The world doesn't end here. I will go to the class next weekend. And show him I'm not some weak freak", she said smiling.

"That's the potential mushroom", Jason encouraged her.

"This is my real Anna", I said bringing him in a group hug again.

"That asshole needs to know I won't ever get laid for his fucking needs or be a puppet on the tips of his finger like other whores. I'm hard to get", Anna said with attitude pointing a finger at herself.

"And if he's playing hard to get.. that's totally cliché.!", I stated.

"Okay beauties ! Now I got a hunnado. Let's have something now", Jason whined.

"Even I have one in my stomach", Anna said followed by a grumbling sound of her stomach.

We three have a weird code language since kindergarten. We couldn't say few words so used to create our own words. 'Hunnado' is our one such creation. It means having a hungry tornado. So basically we are hungry now...

"Then let's have a frickintastic meal", I cheered.

~*~

Hello..!

How did you find Jes' POV..?

So Anna and Lukas haven't yet came infront of each other after their kiss. What would happen when they see each other..? Would Lukas apologize or probably propose her..?? Maybe he changes his mind..?

Till then see you all,
Love you..!! ♥♥

XOXOX