4th Weekend: Sunday

Anna :

I was sitting on our regular table waiting for everybody. I was early as usual.

I decided to go through yesterday's stuff to kill this free time. While I was flipping over the pages, my mind drifted to Lukas' little jealously act, performed yesterday.

Well, call me a meanie but it was my, Jes and J's plan. Jes convinced me to flirt with Jason infront of everyone, after remembering my narration of Lukas' Confession to them at the Rosy garden. They both wanted to assure themselves that he's being truthful with me and wasn't putting on a fake play.

I chuckled recollecting Lukas' face over my each move towards Jason. J was such a superb actor. He didn't leave his role for a second even after Jes coughed a bit indicating us to chill down. But we were on the horse or let's just say a cheetah. We kept murmuring sweet nothings, laughing and being all touchy. High five to J, he did a great job.

Ohh, but my poor innocent Luke. His angry eyes, bothered looks and hot expressions made me want to take him in a hug and kiss him, making him understand that it was my stupid friends prank to test you, hon. But I'm so proud of my guy, he scored a goal in it.

And as I want him to be clear with what my feelings are and don't want him to think that I was playing with him, I planned to tell him and clear everything today itself when we get a moment together alone. I don't want to be reason to mess things up between us.

Maybe then Lukas could ask me out. Gosh, we had confessed but weren't official yet. I couldn't wait to be. First a few dates here and there, and maybe then he would ask me. Can't we just skip the time? Yeah, yeah call me an over-excited bitch. But frankly dear I don't give a damn.

"Let's sit here, darling !", Shelly said dragging Lukas to our table.

"Hey, that's his place.", I told Shelly when I saw her taking a place next to me. I don't want her sit next to me. Moreover Lukas had strictly told me to leave atleast one place beside me, which mostly Emily and Bella used to conquer.

"That's fine Anna, I give it to Shelly now", Lukas said holding out the chair for her. Since when did he became so generous. First he was like, a place next to you is my right and I won't let anyone have it. And now, just look at him. Is he that same guy ? Doesn't seem so, I simpered at my thought.

"Lukas, where did you vanish yesterday before the table tennis match ?", I asked him. I knew he was jealous, but I wanted to hear what he says.

"I was at.."

"My home", Shelly completed his sentence.

"Having quality time, right baby ?", she asked him going near his ear and talking seductively.

"Yeah, babe we had fun", he said taking her in a long kiss. That moron..!

He started leaving hot kisses down her neck, sucking her flesh. She moaned in pleasure. Looking at that sight, I found my eyes getting wet. I won't cry.. I won't cry.. I won't ever be that weak for some guy. And I rushed out of the classroom and sat on an armchair in our lobby. I calmed myself down and made me understand he's not the one for me. He doesn't deserve me. He told me few days back he likes, and now he's playing tongue hockey with that girl. If he truly felt something for me, he won't have changed his mind so fast.

I lifted my gaze to see, Bella coming near me.

"Hiee Anna ! What are you doing here outside. Has no one came yet ? ", she asked me once she had taken a seat next to me. I was glad my eyes weren't looking watery at that time.

"No, Lukas and Shelly are there".

"Oh let's go inside then", she said getting up from her chair.