He wanted to see me dance

Bella's POV

I gasped and turned around, there was a tall man slowly clapping, smirking and look at me walking towards me. 'So you saw all of that' I said 'I did, that was very well choreographed, who made that dance' he asked 'uumm, I did' replying shyly ' well, that is very impressive, Miss...' 'Isabella swan, I go by Bella' I said 'nice to meet you Bella I'm Edward, Edward Cullen" " I've heard a lot about you Mr Cullen" 'So, Bella, what brings you to the Juilliard school' he asked 'Scholarship' I replied shyly 'what made you come to Juilliard Bella' he asked 'I wanted to see if my dancing career would take off, and to see if someone would be able to be my dance partner' I said ' I have wanted to see you dance properly for a long time Miss Swan' he said.

Wait did he just say what I heard with my own two ears. He has wanted to see me dance. Me. I was star struck at the words that had came out of his mouth. 'When you were fifteen I was a judge at one of your competitions, I that's when I thought you were the one to give the scholarship to you' he said, I wanted to pass out right now, I couldn't believe I was hearing, 'e-everyone will start arriving soon I have to go' I whispered walking to my bag 'it was nice to meet you, Bella I hope I see you during a class' he replied. I grabbed my bag and put on my shoes and ran out the door.

A million things were rushing through the my head 'what were you doing, you shouldn't of gone early, why was he so charming, keep it together Bella', I kept running down the hall until I had lost all my energy from the running. I came to a empty hall way came to a stop so I could catch my breath, I slid down to the floor with my back facing the wall with my hands against the head looking down at the floor, I felt like complete idiot.

Seconds if not minutes had passed and my breathing had slowed, so I stood up and walked back to the studio, people had started to come in they were all stretching waiting for class to start. I really wondered why would Edward wanted to see me here or give the ten thousand scholarship to me. I felt like something was wrong about this. I wanted to find out.