" We're here...", Taehyung finally removed his palms from her eyes, she felt surprised and gasped at the sight what she was seeing right then.

That place was the tennis field where they used to play when they were little and where they first met. They hadn't played together since the first year of highschool and besides, Taehyung was busier than before for his matches.

There was a letter hanging at the tree near them,

'Happy Birthday Choi Sulli!'

Yes.. Today was her birthday. She didn't notice that. Her mom didn't notice that too since she left early in that morning for her work. Sulli's mom is a single mom. She had to earn money by herself, everyday, she left to work early. She couldn't make a bowl of Miyawku for her daughter since she needed to rush to go to the company.

" How is it?", asked Taehyung that made Sulli turned into reality.

" ..Not bad..", said Sulli smiling. Although her reaction was cold, she was screaming in joy mentally.

Taehyung was always only one who never failed to make her happy. Even if Taehyung was bad to her, she wouldn't blame him because... she loved.. She loved everything what he did for her.

Taehyung headed to a bench under the tree where the letter was, where they first met. They took their seat at each side, then Taehyung took a basket beside the bench. He handed a bowl to Sulli and put some Miyawku in it.

" Take it..", said Taehyung.

" Why this?", asked Sulli.

" I know you couldn't drink it at your last birthday since Ahjumma is busy.. But this year, you have to drink it .. since I had many effort to cook it..", Taehyung said smiling.

" Ok..", Sulli took a spoon of it and smilied.

" How is it?", said Taehyung waiting for her answer excitedly.

" .. Best!", Sulli thumbed up showing her real eyesmile.

" I miss the moments when my dad was still alive.. At that time, Mom was always caring about me while Dad was going to work... But now, Mom didn't even notice my birthday..", said Sulli smiling faintly.

" No.. She may remember.. She didn't just have time to celebrate your birthday..", said Taehyung.

" I wish she could..", said Sulli.

Taehyung took out the sandwiches and other food that he prepared for her. They enjoyed their simple yet pleasant dinner.

After the dinner, Taehyung walked Sulli home.

" I'm sorry that .. I couldn't make a romantic dinner for you..", said Taehyung. Yes.. He couldn't celebrate her birthday like other rich guys since he's from a normal family.

" It's ok.. I don't like those romantic things..", said Sulli.

" So.. do you like my simple dinner..?", asked Taehyung glancing at Sulli.

" Yes.. I love it..", said Sulli smiling. They continued their walking in a silent warm world until they reached in front of her house.

Sulli and Taehyung faced each other but they didn't say anything. " .. Go home safely, Bye..", Sulli finally opened her mouth to say goodbye to him. Taehyung just nodded at her.

When Sulli turned to enter her house, Taehyung grabbed her wrist to stop her. Sulli turned to face him again and looked at him confusedly. Taehyung let go of her hand and took something out from his pocket. Sulli couldn't see what it was since Taehyung hid it in his fist. Taehyung raised his fist to relieve a necklace with a heart-shape locket.

" This is my present for you..", said Taehyung.

" It's not necessary for me..", said Sulli.

" Why? Don't you like it?", asked Taehyung, his smile faded.

" No.. I love it..", Sulli responded in a quick way. His lips curled up into a sincere smile and wore that necklace on her neck.

As soon as Taehyung wore it on her, Sulli pecked his cheek quickly before Taehyung's face could away from her.

Then she ran into the house with the blushing face. Taehyung was left at there dumbfound. His raised his hand until his cheek where Sulli just pecked and touched it.

He couldn't stop smiling along his way back to home. Finally, he decided to confess her since he realized her feelings for him....

_________________________________

Sorry for the boring chapter..

But please give me some enery.. You know what are my energy, right..? ... Hehe^^

LUV U ALL!!!♡♡♡