A Master Marks-Woman

Start from the beginning

"Wait you know this person Bard?" Asked Ceil.

"Oh yeah! Me and Mercy go way back! I met her sister when I was stationed in America, She introduced me to her and we've been buds ever since!" Said Bard

"Pardon me for asking but why do you keep calling her Mercy?" Asked Sebastian.

"Mercy is a nick name I was given for lacking it." Said Mercy.

"I'm sorry I still don't get it." Said Ceil.

"I became a bounty hunter when I was 12. Whenever I made the rash decision to actually kill someone I tended to lack mercy." She explained. "*yawn* Well I'd love to continue telling you about myself but I'd really like to rest before dinner. The guest room please." She said.

Sebastian bowed and handed the duck to Bard. He escorted Grell (who was being fairly quiet) and Mercy to the guest room. It was nice comfy looking room with blue and white decore. Mercy looked around and was a bit displeased.

"Grell." She said. "Make this room up to my standards please." She said.

"Yes, my Lady." Responded Grell with a bow.

He removed all the decor in a quick and neat manner. He then opened a trunk that had bed sheets and pillows that were black and red. He placed black sheets on the bed and placed red pillows on the bed. He changed the curtains to red with black lace. He was done with it in a timely fashion that surprised even Sebastian. 

"Is it to your liking now my lady?" Grell asked as Mercy plopped down on her favorite black and red sheets.

"Yes Grell, thank you." She replied.

"I have a question." Stated Ceil." Where is your associate R.G.S? We were supposed to meet him when we picked you up from the port." Said Ceil.

"Oh but you already met him." She said. "He also my red haired butler Grell." She said as she pointed to him.

"What? Grell is... Wait what's the R. stand for?" Asked Ceil.

"What do you think shorty..." Said Grell as he poked at Ceil's head to see if there was a brain in it.

"Oh...." He said realizing it stood for reaper. "This day is just mocking me." Said Ceil.

"Yes I bet it is. Now if you could be so kind as to leave the room." She said. "I like to sleep in the nude and I think it's considered rude to undress infront of your host in this country." She said as Grell pushed the butler and master out the room.

"You heard my lady. Out the both of you right now." Said Grell before closing the door to aid his lady in removing her dress. Sebastian and Ceil were both surprised to see Grell treat Sebastian that way to help a woman undress. After Grell finished aiding his mistress and leaving her to rest he walked to the kitchen to see Sebastian. 

"Hello Bassey." Said Grell. "How are you going to prepare the duck?" He asked in a really calm and slightly nervous tone. 

"I wass going to bake it." Said Sebastian.

"Oh..." Grell said. "Do you mind me asking how you were going to season it." Said Grell in a noticeably concerned voice. 

"With Salt, pepper, and clove. Why are you so concerned with the meal?" Asked Sebastian. 

"Oh no reason... Say Bassey why don't you let me handle the dinner. Why don't you go I don't know ummm pluck some roses or something." Said Grell while he was trying to move Sebastian out of the kitchen. 

"Grell, as much as I hate to say this but your a guest. I have to tend to you and your mistress whether I like it or not." Said Sebastian.

"Look just let me cook the dinner." Said Grell as he took Sebastian's cooking utensils from his hands.

"Grell." Sebastian said in a sweet tone. "Just let me cook the dinner." He said in seductive tone as he looked straight into Grell's eyes. 

"No... Just.. Just let me do it. It's no problem so..." Said Grell resisting Sebastian's sexy voice. 

"Grell is everything alright? Your acting strange even for you." Said Sebastian who by this point is deeply concerned. 

"Ughhhh! Fine I'll tell you." He said. "My lady has impecable taste. She only eats the most flavourfull things. And I am the only one here who really knows what she likes. I'm also concerned that she may not like your cooking which will lead her to act extremly rude in the way only she knows." He stated. 

"Grell calm yourself. My culinary skill can satissfy even the pickiest of eaters. Now why don't you go take a bath or go for a walk." Said Sebastian as he led Grell out of the kitchen. 

"Oh..oh alright... But she can't handle spicy food, in case your thinking of making something spicy." Said Grell before leaving.