I turned and start to walk towards the bathroom and she gladly follows.

"There is nothing to talk about. It really doesn't bother me." I said trying to get myself to believe it more than her.

"Sure." She said sarcastically, hopping in front of me, leading the way.

Claire, as I've said, is my best friend. Has been since my seventh grade year, even though we started talking in sixth grade. She had been going to my school since forever but I never wanted to talk to her because I thought she was too perky because she was a cheerleader. But when I did start talking to her that was not the case.

She looked the part of the perky dumb cheerleader. Standing at 5"9 with vivid blonde hair that fell to her waist. Porcelain skin and light brown eyes, full bright pink lips and slender nose. Long thin legs, slim waist, she was the full package. If I were a lesbian I would have crushed on her hard. I've actually seen a couple of lesbians come on to her before and she, of course, 'politely' turned them down.

Though she looked the part, she acted completely different. She was smart and snarky and you can only do so much before she finally told you off for being stupid or rude. That was actually how we became friends.

But that's a story for another time.

We walked into the restroom and I hopped onto the sinks.

Claire crossed her arms and waited expectantly for me to start.

"I don't know what you want me to say." I said leaning against the mirror.

"I want you to tell me what the hell happened." She yelled throwing her hands in the air. "You and Hill were perfect for each other G."

"Please. There is no such thing as being 'perfect for each other'." I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone. "You are such a hopeless romantic."

She snatched the device out of my hand and stuffed it into her bra. "You either get it out yourself or I give it back after you tell me what happened." I look from her face to her chest then back to her face. She placed her hand on the counter and leaned in. "What...happened?"

I gave in not willing to put my hand in her bra. Any other day I would have tackled her and pulled it out, but I wasn't feeling it today.

"Fine." I turned and leaned back against the wall while she hopped on top of the counter so we could face each other.

"Spill."

I sighed and prepared myself before I started to speak. "Remember how I said I was going to Julian's party with Hill last week?" She nodded her head and I continued. "Well we were there not ten minutes before I found him in the back room with some girl."

Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. "Who?"

"I'm not sure." I busied myself with playing with the zipper on my jacket so I didn't have to see her face. I knew as long as she couldn't see my eyes she wouldn't know I was lying. And as long as I couldn't see hers I wouldn't be tempted to spill.

"That's horrible G." She hopped off of the counter top and pulled me into a bear hug.

"It's really okay," I said pushing her away. "I knew he was a douche anyway."

She narrowed her eyes at me and I knew I had to leave before she tried to dig any deeper. I hopped off of the counter and grabbed my bag and book that I had tossed onto the ground. "Can I go to class now?"

She held me back before I bolted out of the bathroom. "Only if you're sure you're okay."

"I'm fine Claire," she studies me and gives me an incredulous look. "I promise." She looks into my eyes and when she's satisfied with what she sees, she loops her arm through mine and we walk out of the restroom.

She starts rattling off ways to kill him, but I'm not really listening. I'm too in my own world, thinking about what really happened at that party.

I didn't lie to her. I did catch him with another girl. But I did know who it was. And it wasn't the first time he had done it. But I thought it best if I kept that information to myself. For her sake. And I did spare her the gruesome details. If I hadn't have, her and I might have lost our lunches. I'm about to puke just thinking about it.

"Hey!", Claire exclaimed, pulling me from my thoughts. "You're single now!"

"Yeah. So?" I asked confused.

"You could go out with that really gorgeous new guy."

"New guy?" I said confused.

"Yeah. Just came in yesterday. He is so gorge." She said licking her lips.

"Gorge? You start to sound more and more like a cheerleader everyday." I said laughing as we walked up to the second floor.

"Be serious G." She crossed her arms and pouted.

"I'm sorry, Claire. What does this guy look like?"

She rung her arm back through mine as we walked down the hall toward class. "He's tall, about 6"2, 6"3. Tousled brown hair, blue eyes, perfectly toned..."

"Woah, down girl," I said as she practically started to drool.

"Sorry." She blushed

I laughed. "If you think he's so cute why don't you go out with him?" I said stopping us just outside the door to Advanced English.

"Because I'm already dating Hudson." She mumbled, so inaudible I almost didn't hear her.

"Hudson! When did that happen?!" I asked incredulously.

"Same time you broke up with Hill." She said looking at the ground to hide her blush.

"What!" I screamed. "And you didn't tell me?!"

"Don't play that on me miss," she chastised placing her fist on her hips. "If I remember correctly I had to find out you broke up with Hill from motormouth Denise." She crossed her arms and waited for my rebutle.

"Well...that's only because...I was going to...Denise has a big mouth!" I yelled, tied for words, before storming into the classroom.

"That's what I thought."