Chapter 1:First Day in School

Start from the beginning

"Here we are."Mama said while pulling up.

"Thanks,Mama."I said opening the door. As I stand up,Anna hold my wrist.

"Come on Elsa!"Anna said pulling me with her.

"Be careful."Mama said while waving at us.

"We will."I said while Anna keeps on pulling me.

"Come on,let's get our schedules."Anna said and pulled me before I say a word.

We stepped inside the school building. And it is completely different from our school from London. What I saw on the hallway was some students chasing each other,and there's also making out on the middle of the hallway. Seriously? There's also some who keeps pranking each other and some are just talking peacefully. Goodness,I thought there aren't sane ones here.

"Wow,this is completely different from our school. Well except for some bullies. They would be everywhere." I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, come on. Let's just go straight to the office." I said and she agreed. We walk through the busy halls. Some would bump into us while other boys would stop on their tracks and whistle or flirt with us. We just brushed them off. I really don't have time for this.

Finally! After like hours of walking through those halls,we reached the office. We entered the office but Papa wasn't the one in there. It was a lady in white polo tucked in her denim jeans. She matched it with brown high heels. Her chocolate brown hair flows loosely on her back.

"Hi! You must be the new enrollies! And the daughters of Mr. Arendelle?!" She asked cheerily with a huge grin on her face.

"Uhhm...yes." I said shyly.

"Oh great! I'm Ashle Krizelle,your father's assistant. Here are your schedules and locker numbers,by the way. Enjoy your day!" She said while giving us our schedules.

"Thank you...?" Me and Anna said but couldn't know what to call her.

"Ashle. Just call me Ashle." She said.

"Thank you Ashle." We smiled and turned to leave but then...

"Bye Elsa! Bye Anna!" We giggled.

"Bye Ashle." Then we left the office.

While walking,Anna asked,"Elsa,what number is your locker?"

"115."I said.

"Eeehh! Mine's 116!"Anna squealed. Wow,did Papa purposely do this?

"That's great."I said then chuckled.

"What's your first subject?" Anna asked. I looked at my schedule.

"Music."

"Mine's Biology so see you at lunch."She said.

"Sure,bye." Then she left. Suddenly the students made way for someone.

"Oh look! It's the Big Four!" A girl said then I saw a group of teens walking to my direction. I looked around me. The girls were caking their faces with make up while the boys fixes their hair. Huh? What's happening?

"Wait,you seem familiar to me." When the group came to me,one of them eyes me suspiciously. It's a girl with emerald green eyes and a long golden blonde hair,...wait a minute...

"Rapunzel?"My eyes widened.

"Elsa!?" We smiled and hugged each other.

"I've never seen you for years." She said then broke the hug.

"Punz? who is she?" A girl with a curly feiry red hair said. She have that Scottish accent.