Ask Jinx Advice Column

1. What's your best advice to someone who has haters?

-Dislike them it's fine, Ignore them it's even better. No matter what they do it's only to bring you down and make you feel worse but if worst comes to worse and this person bugs you so much don't hide it let other people/teachers/parents know hating is just another form of bullying in case no one has noticed.

2. What's wrong with my Boyfriend he doesn't want to talk to me? -Consider yourself lucky.. jk jk don't do that. If he's acting weird ask him what's going on at home. Sometimes it has absolutely nothing to do with you emphasis on sometimes.

3. My Sister and I Fight.. a lot. Help!!  -Seriously, all you can do with a sister is give each other space. Believe me no one came out of your mothers womb at the exact same time as you. It's okay to be apart even if you live in the same house. Try not to let what's not important rule your life and relationships with people.

4. What should I do Break-up or Make-up? -Honestly, Break-up if everything you could think of to try just hasn't worked or if it leads you to doing something you're honestly not comfortable with. 

5. Scared to tell my Best friend something?!! -You should pretend like everything's fine untill you get in the right headspace to bring up the issue to your friend. If you can't do that bring the issue to her in a non-hostile type of manor. 

6. Making Lemonade but, my family is psychotic!! -Remember you aren't your family, just because you want to be a more bookish person doesn't make you evil even if they say it does. When life give you lemons you have to continue to make lemonade even with a crazy family.

7. Is being a bit of a nerd a bad thing? How can I get more friends? -When it comes to being a nerd if thats who you are then thats who you are thats all there is to it. As far as friends go, you have to go out and make your own friends I know everyone's shy, too many of us introverted people are friendless we need to fix that by letting ouut inner extrovert show even just a little. 

8. Is being different from everyone else wrong? -Heck NO!! Being different is an amazing feeling that you should embrace no two people are exactly alike not even twins. Nothing will ever be perfecct that includes people because we wouldn't vary so much if we did. In life you have to 'own who you are' own it because there is already a copy of someone else inspire people to want to copy you. Or just be yourself because everyone else is taken duh! 

9. How do you know you are in love? -Everyone knows in their own way, and at that point in time to you that is love and thats exactly how you felt at that time. (Not saying go ape on people) But, you should pay attention to your head and your heart when you think of things like love. 

10. Why do authors have you wait so long till their next book? -One because they don't know if the first will be successful. Two they don't know if everything is going to be alright with the next book and the flow of it, just like in a movie some sequels absolutely are terrible, and I'm sorry but I would hate for books to start doing that. 

11. When is the best time to post your story on Wp? -Best time to post your story is when you feel like you are okay with it, whether it is rough and unedited or perfect and clean cut. Nothing is a go untill you press the publish button so if you nose dive you nose dive. If you just wait a few weeks till it gets back from your editor that's fine as well do what works for you.

12. How do you know if your writing is any good? -The only way you'll know if it's good is that you won't untill you take a chance and publish it and see how people react to it and get to it. Depending on how certain people tend to like their stories wether it be reading or writing considering most people write what they know and thats it. 

13. What's the best way to get back friends with someone? -Explain why you haven't talked in such a long time if not try to go about talking whats neew in your lives. SOmetimes it's nice to talk about something else to squash others. 

14. When is a good time to get a pet? -As long as you can take care of the animal it all just depends. Pets are a huge responsibility and should never be taken lightly or just because you want something small to carry around. It's not a trophy its an animal like any other. 

15. Considering a tattoo? -Be serious about your tattoos, somewhere no one will see is a good idea if you like. Or getting one for everyone out in the open to see is another one. You do what you feel with a tattoo I personally would get it because it meant something and not to just because I want to be cool with friends. I'd be cool with friends with a stick on and they wouldn't know it. Again, thats just me but if you think you re ready by all means go ahead just remember you're gonna live with it for the rest of your life. 

By- @Jinxlaughs Questions for Jinx? email WWPMagazine@gmail.com