2 Dreamland

Tips:

(H/C)= Hair colour

(E/C)= Eye colour

(F/C)= Favorite colour

(Y/N)= Name

(S/T)= Skin tone

        As you lay there sleeping peacefully, you think nothing could wake you up by how nice and quiet it is, but sadly you are awoken by the sound of a unknown person speaking.

        "Is she dead?" A voice spoke. It was definitely male and he spoke with some kind of accent, it sounded kind of familiar. But then realization came and you went rigid. 'Is someone in my room?! Oh god I'm going to die! Wait (Y/N) breathe. Try to think of a way to escape this. Just pretend to be sleeping then when they aren't expecting it find someway to take them down and run like hell out of the house and make it to your neighbor's place and get help.'

'Thank god (B/N) had to go to baseball practice till 8 with mom. Dad should be working late tonight I think. So it's only up to me.' You thought with some determination.

        "Don't say something like that!" Another voice said. It sounded concerned and worried. 'Wait... What the hell? There's another person?!'

As you lay there pretending to sleep you notice that you're no longer in your bed or room, but on the ground. A breeze came by and you smelled the fresh air of the outside. 'Yep definitely outside. Did they take me out here? Wait... that's impossible. You would of woken up for sure. Even if you were drugged you would know. Then how the hell did I get out here? I should probably get up. Maybe the two people would help me? The second voice did sound concerned so maybe he would help...'

As you were about to open your (E/C) eyes, you heard a third voice.

        "Stupid dane. Does she look dead to you?" A monotone voice said. He also had an accent but they were different from the first two. You could almost hear the emotionless expression the third voice had. 'Why do these voices sound so familiar!? It's killing you that you don't know.'

        "Could we keep her then?!" The first voice spoke again. You could tell the person had a huge smile on their face by the way the voice said it.

        "We can't keep people!" Another voice said. He had a very thick accent that you couldn't quite put your finger on. 'How many people are there anyways?!'

        "He's right." Replied a fifth voice. He also had a thick accent but was monotone and had a deep voice. 'Great. That's five people now. I need to see what's going on.' You cracked open your (E/C) eyes just a little when the sun's bright light blinded you.

        "Oh look she's waking up!" The second voice said. You groaned and slowly opened your eyes again to meet five heads, looking down on you. The only thing you could manage to say was.

        "So... bright..." Your voice was hoarse as if you haven't talked for month.

You slowly tried to sit up and the five males backed up to let you do so. You finally get a look at the five when realization hit you in the face like a brick. 'They were the Nordic five! Of course the voices sounded familiar! They were from Hetalia!' You felt stupid for not knowing sooner but that feeling went away as fast as it came. 'What the hell were they doing here? And no matter how sad as it sounded they didn't exist. So what the hell is going on?'

As these questions raced through your mind, Finland spoke up.

        "Um. Hello! How are you feeling?" He asked while smiling warmly, as if trying to tell you that they are not a threat. You cleared your voice before replying.