Chapter 2

Your POV:
I woke up from my nap and checked my phone to see a text from Camila.
I unlocked my phone and smiled
My Queen💕: Tomorrow would you like to go to the mall with me and the girls? You don't have too. But yeah.
To: no I want too. But yeah of course :) it will be fun.
My queen💕: YAYY!! See you tomorrow cutie :)

'Cutie' Camila called me a cutie.
I smiled and just decided to go back to bed.

Next morning, I woke up and got ready for school. I walked downstairs and grabbed a Banana and left for school. Once I got to school, I walked to my locker to put my things away.
I was looking down at my backpack grabbing my books until someone closed my locker.
"Fucking serio-" I looked up and saw Camila weakly smiling.
"Camila... I'm so sorry. I thought it was someone else."
Camila smiled "It's okay Y/N. I'm sorry for closing your locker."
I smiled and nodded my head "Don't worry about it."
Me and Camila started walking to class, until that Austin kid stopped us.
"Mila, Y/N. I will be seeing yall at the party this weekend right?"
I looked at Camila, who was looking at me. I looked back at Austin "Yeah."
He nodded and walked away. Camila and me continued walking. "I'm still upset that you said yes to going."
I looked down and smiled "well it can be our first 'Date'."
Camila stopped walking and stood there, I turned around and looked at her confused. "Was is something I said?" I laughed.
Camila smiled and jumped and hugged me.
"Y/N, are you serious about this party being a date?"
I smiled and nodded my head. Camila started freaking out again.
"Don't freak out to much Camila." I laughed.
"Sorry it's my first date ever.." Camila weakly smiled and continued walking. I stood there watching her walk away, Camila never went on a date before and I find that so hard to believe because I mean come on, Camila? Camila is the most beautiful girl ever.
I shook my head to exit my thoughts, i caught up with Camila and looked at her with a smile on my face.
"Why are you smiling (Y/N)?"
I smiled "Nothing. I'm just happy."
Camila weakly smiled and walked in the class room. I was right behind her, someone had there backpack in the middle of the aisle and Camila tripped. I caught her and made sure she was okay.
"Camila are you okay?" I weakly laughed.
Camila smiled "Yeah.. It happens all the time. But thank you, for catching me."
I smiled "I'll always been here to catch you..."
My eyes widen until I realized what I said.
Camila had this look on her face like she was shocked what she heard.
"I swear I didn't mean to say that out loud."
Camila smiled and hugged me "No it was cute."
I smiled and pulled away to sit down in my seat.
Today's going to be a great day.