Gold Citrine and Jade

'Purple Diamond pov.'
I embrace Gold Citrine and Jade tightly before pulling back and smiling at them.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" They smile at me and nod.

"Totally dudette, nothing could stop Jade, she's totally stellar." Citrine says in her careless sounding voice.

"I deestroyed zem." Jade says in her light accent. I nod and smile, but they can all tell my smile is fake.

"Purps, I'm sure Turquoise is just fine, she would contact us if she was in trouble." Amber says with a pat to my back. I nod sadly and go to sit down. The others start whispering and I close my eyes and lean back. If Turquoise was hurt...I think I'll die. I love Turquoise more than anything, I would gladly have my gem shattered if it meant she lived. I stand up and look at the others sadly.

"I think I'll go to my room now." I murmur before walking to my personal elevator and punching in the code. The ride up is slow and music plays quietly. I feel tears prick my eyes. Turquoise made this song for me. She always said someday she was going to be a huge star. I start to sing along with the lyrics.

"Some, say I have no direction, that I'm a light speed distraction, but that's a knee jerk reaction. Still, this is the final frontier, everything is so clear, to my destiny I steer. This life in the stars is all I've ever known, stars and stardust in infinite space is my only home. But the moment that I hit the stage thousands of voices are calling my name, and I know in my heart it's been worth it all of the while. And as my albums fly off of the shelves, handing out autographed pics of myself. This life I chose isn't easy but it sure is one heck of a ride! At the moment that I hit the stage I hear the universe calling my name and I know deep down in my heart I have nothing to fear. And as the solar wind blows through my hair, knowing I'll have so much left to share, a wondering spirit who's tearing it's way through the cold atmosphere. Fly like a comet, soar like a comet, crash like a comet, I'm just a comet." As I finish the song I arrive on mine and Turquoise's personal floor. The doors open and I'm greeted with the familiar purple and turquoise colors of our personal quarters, which is the length of about half the ship. Diamonds live in luxury. I walk over to the large bed and change my outfit into pajamas before sliding in. I curl up and wrap my arms around my waist. Turquoise. I miss you. It's been weeks since I saw you. No gem should go that long away from their lifemate. I've heard of gems committing suicide because they were away from their lifemate. Any longer and I will too.

"Turquoise. I'm sorry. I miss you so much." I whisper as tears drip down my cheeks.