“Li..” she started but stopped quickly, sealing her lips together. She hated losing. Well, he’ll need to persuade her.

Before she could act, Julian pressed his lips on hers in violent kiss. She tried to struggle at first but soon gave in. He’d make her give in and call him Lian Just like he’s making her kiss him back right now.

“Li..?” He said when he pulled back to look at her half closed deep green eyes.

“What?” Joanna said breathlessly. And Julian chuckled. She was so damn cute.

“Come on, love.” He whispered before he kissed her again, but this time he didn’t give her time to kiss back and pulled away quickly.

“Liii..?” he said again, his devious smile spreading and he.

“Li.. an.” She managed to say softly. Very softly, almost a whisper.

“Didn’t hear that.” He said and turned his head to place his right ear in front of her lips.

“What was that?” he prompted and chuckled when he heard her curse softly.

LIAN!! Lian lian lian!” she exclaimed repeatedly and he had to turn quickly so his ear won’t get pierced, all the while laughing.

When he looked at her face, still pinning her to the wall, he didn’t expect to see this look. It was a pout, true, but a pout with very red cheeks and a very vulnerable eyes was definitely something else. And Julian felt his blood boil at the expression.

She opened her mouth, apparently to protest something but Julian immediately covered it with his, dipping his tongue deep inside. Joanna moaned at that. He kept at it for a few more moments, hearing her soft moans, that seemed to be emerging form the back of her throat before he slowly pulled away and gave her his sexy smug smile.

“Good girl.” He whispered huskily before he kissed her sweetly on the forehead and pulled away completely, turning around to continue his work, all the while hearing her heavy breath that echoed around the showers area.

He knew that this would make her mad, but that was exactly what he was planning, to make her madly in love with him.

Hank was sitting at lunch with his two weird friends. Joanna was acting more self-conscious with him now that he knew she was a girl. Julian was acting more cocky than ever, if possible, because he though he got Joanna before him.

Hank didn’t really think of her that way; she was more like a friend or a sister. True, she was cute and pretty, but Hank preferred more girly women. And, well, Joanna was nothing like that.

Julian dropped his apple on Joanna’s tray and it landed with clank.

“Thanks.” Joanna said without looking up from her food. She sounded conserved.

“Thanks…??” Julian prompted.

Joanna muttered something so quickly and Hank thought it was ‘thanks Lian’. But he wasn’t really sure.

“I’m sorry I didn’t hear that.” Julian smiled devilishly and tugged her ear backward so she’d be forced to tilt her head and look at him.

“Ouch..” She hissed. “Thanks Lian!” she exclaimed and Julian released her with a husky chuckle.

“Damn you!” Joanna muttered before she took a large bite out of the apple and chewed on it angrily.

“You called him Lian?” Hank said in a shocked voice and Joanna shot him a glare, muffling curses through her filled mouth.