Chapter 3 - See you Again.

Start from the beginning

"No... Shut up, I'm not leaving here without Harmony."

"Why are you being so childish? You just got here, and now you wanna bitch and act like a little baby cause of a little petty arguement we got into." he said.

"Fuck you. I don't even know why I came your full of shit." I said as my eyes watered.

"Fuck you too.. And I'm full of shit? At least I don't run away from my problems. Little girls do that shit. Grow the fuck up, and now look at you... about to run away again." he shot.

"I'm not running away your just so dumb. I don't even know how I stayed with you as long as I did. And I might have ran away from my problems then but I got my shit together, and now I know I won't have to rely on your ass like I used to do." I shot back.

He pisses me off. The way he's been talking to me since I've got into this house is totally disrespectful, and I'm not standing for it.

"Harmony it's time to go. Say bye to your daddy."

"But I don't wanna go with you!" she stomped her foot loud, and folded her arms, and she started to whine. She got me fucked up all the way.

"Little girl who are you getting loud with? I said lets go now. Put your shoes on, you have 2 minutes to fix your face before I give you something to cry about." she stomped off into the room to put her shoes on still pouting as Andre laughed.

"What's funny?" I asked annoyed.

"You."

"Shut up. Your so annoying." I rolled my eyes, as she came back in the room.

She gave him a hug, and he picked her up kissing her cheek.

"I love you daddy."

"I love you too. Be good for your mommy okay?" She nodded her head, and whispered something in his ear looking at me as he chuckled.

"When will I see you again?" she asked.

"I don't know mommy when will I see her again?" he looked at me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "C'mon Harmony."

"Asia I wanna see her tomorrow. And don't bullshit me either, Now that I know she here you not gonna run away again."

I gave him my finger as I walked out with Mel also. I need a break.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got up out of the bed while Harmony was still sleeping to see my phone buzzing. It was 7'o clock in the morning. I looked at the message, and it was K.C

K.C: Hey baby sis, lets go to the beach round 2 that sound good?

Im so glad he asked me... This is too much stress right now, and I need to go to the beach.

Me: That sounds amamzing! You coming to get us?

K.C: Yeah. Wear something appropiate.

I laughed at his text, and replied with in seconds.

Me: Yes father.

I got up, and hopped in the shower and washing my hair. After I was done I put on a white T-shirt and some shorts, and let my hair air dry putting it into a messy bun.

I went into the kitchen, and started to cook some breakfast. Pancakes, grits, and Bacon. Harmony's favorite while vibing to Tink. That's my girl.

Harmony is a early bird so I always get up extra early to make sure she has breakfast cause she'll wake up at 8:30-8:45