Epilogue Pt.2: My Love for you is Forever

Start from the beginning

"Brandon. It hurts."

The look on her face of panic and pain. Tears were welled up in her eyes as she tried to keep her eyes open. She was in pain and he couldn't take that away from her.

He held his face and his hands letting the tears fall. The happiest day of his life became the worst. He was beyond hurt. He heard the door open and didn't bother to look. He knew it was Gunz once he sat next to him.

"Bro. I'm sorry."

"On my fucking wedding day though G. This shit hurts." Trill said.

Gunz brought him into a bro hug and Trill cried more. This was literally the worst feeling ever.

Trill pulled away and wiped his face. He haven't cried in so long but at this moment he didn't care.

"Come on man. Go home wash ya self up then come back."

Trill nodded and got up. His eyes were bloodshot red as he went back into the waiting room.

"We're going to all be back tomorrow." Zacori said.

"Aight."

Zacori and Harlem left without another word. Zaire and HJ were already gone. The only ones in the waiting room were Brielle and his mother. Kay and the baby were there too.

"Daddy." Karmen said reaching for Trill.

"Hey baby girl." Trill picked her up and she wrapped her arms around him.

"I'm coming back to the house with y'all." Brielle said knowing that her brother will need help.

"Aight. Where Kylie?" Trill asked noticing she wasn't in the room.

"Mommy took her to the bathroom." Trill nodded.

"Let me know if you need anything." Gunz said picking up the car seat Aylin was in.

"Thanks G." They dapped each other up and Gunz left with Kay.

Just then Trill's mother came walking back with Kylie.

"Y'all ready to go?" Trill asked holding Karmen.

"Pops where mommy?" Kylie asked with a sad face.

Trill kneeled in front of Kylie and took her hand.

"She got hurt but the doctors making sure she gets better. We can see her tomorrow." Trill tried his best to explain the situation.

"Ok. Can I call my daddy?"

"Yea as soon as we get home."

-

"Kylie take my cell phone and call him." Trill said once they made it in the house.

"I'll get them ready for bed." Brielle said.

"Thanks Brielle. I appreciate it." Trill said.

He jogged up the steps and walked into their room. He sighed and pulled his shirt over his head tossing it on the floor. He took his shoes off and stepped out of his pants.

He walked into the bathroom and cut the shower on. He stepped in and just let the hot water run down on him for a while.

"Man." Trill mumbled shaking his head as tears went down his face.

He never felt this way before but he didn't like the feeling at all. It's like his heart broke into a million pieces. He finally washed up and stepped out the shower wrapping the towel around his waist.

He walked into his walk in closet dropping his towel and putting on his Calvin Klein boxes. He put on deodorant then pulled on his Nike black jogger sweats and a black crew neck. He pulled the black hoodie over his head and stepped his feet into his black and red huaraches.