25

"When you coming back again?" Cali asked Trill.

Trill went out of town for business for a few days.

"Friday, I told you already."

"I know but that's too long."

"You be aight, it ain't that long. I'm about to go in the meeting imma talk to you later."

"Ok." Cali sighed hanging up the phone.

Kylie was laying in the bed with Cali into the TV.

"Kylie can you go get me some water?"

"Yea I'll get it." Kylie hopped out the bed and went and got the water.

Cali breathed in deeply then out. She was beginning to have pain.

A few hours went past and she couldn't take it no more.

"Mommy what's wrong?" Kylie asked concerned.

"Call one of your uncles and tell him get here." Cali said slipping on some sweat pants.

Kylie grabbed the phone and did as told. Cali slid on her MK flip flops and sat on the bed.

"Cali!" She heard her brother yell 10 minutes later.

"I'm in the room." She said back.

"What's wrong?" Z asked once he made it in the room.

"I think I need to go to the hospital. I'm in really bad pain." Cali said wanting to cry.

"Come on, imma take you."

Z helped Cali out the house and into the car. Kylie sat in the back scared because she didn't know what was going on.

Cali took her phone out and dialed Trill's number for it to go straight to voicemail. She tried again and it did the same thing.

She sent a text to her parents, Brielle, Denise, Kennedy and Kay letting them know what was going on.

-

Cali laid on the hospital bed in pain. In the room was her mother. Everyone else was in the waiting room.

"It's too early to be having him right now." Cali was worried that something could be wrong. It was three weeks earlier than expected.

"It's ok, some people have their baby early and the baby is still healthy."

Cali nodded dialing Trill's number again for it to go to voicemail.

"He's still not answering." Cali said wiping her face from the tears that fell.

"Don't cry, I'll call HJ and see what's going on." Cali nodded and sat waiting for the doctor to come in and see her.

-

"I don't trust these foreign mothafuckas." Trill said sitting in the all black truck with Gunz and HJ.

"We got heat just in case something goes wrong." Gunz said making sure his gun was in place.

"Three of us against how ever many they got." HJ commented.

"Let's just see what's up and get this shit over with."

Trill opened his door and got out with ease. Gunz and HJ followed. They walked into the warehouse and in the middle stood a dread head man with two other men opposite of him. On the table sat duffle bags.

"Trill nice seeing you." The man said blowing from the cigar.

"Santos." Trill nodded approaching the table.

"Cigar? Drink?" Santos offered.

"Nah I'm straight."

"Suit yourself." Santos shrugged. "That's the drugs?" Santos asked pointing to the duffle bags HJ was carrying.

"Pass the money then we talk drugs." Trill said.

Then out of no where shots fired inside the building. The three of them quickly hid behind blocks of wood that was in there.

"What the fuck." Trill yelled in aggravation. A bullet skimmed his arm.

"A fucking set up." Gunz said shooting back.

Trill shot at Santos and his two men making one of the men drop dead. Someone came and bum rushed Trill making him fall to the ground on his side, his phone cracking beneath him in the process.

Trill took the end of his gun and started hitting the nigga in the head making him go unconscious.

"Let's go." HJ said pulling Trill up.

They ran out the building hopping into the car and speeding away.

"Fuck." Trill said hitting the steering wheel.

"I still got the work and I picked up a bag with the money." HJ said wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"You good?" Gunz asked noticing the blood running down Trill's arm.

"Yea I'm good. Stupid ass Spanish people, they fucking with the wrong one." Trill said getting on the highway and slowing down to a normal speed.

Trill grabbed his phone out his pocket noticing the screen all cracked up. He tried cutting it on but it was no use.

"Stupid ass phone." He mumbled to himself throwing it in the cup holder.

"Ma slow down. Repeat that." HJ said in the back. "Oh shit foreal, she good? What hospital?"

Trill was livid at this point and just wanted to hop in the shower and put a bullet through a few heads.

"Aight we like 2 hours out but we'll be there."

"What's up." Gunz asked.

"Trill Cali in the hospital, they been trying to get in contact with us. They saying she might be having the baby right now." HJ got out all in one breath.

"What hospital?"

"St. John."

Trill stepped on the gas rushing to get there. He couldn't miss this moment.

---------

Comment and vote for another update