15

"Cali Jones what is this I hear about you and Maurice not being together?" Cali answered the phone for Maurice's mother.

"Hi Mama J. We've been broken up for a few months now. I thought he would've told you."

"My son barely comes to see me and when we talk he always saying he busy. You know how he is with the streets."

"I know and that's the reason why I broke up with him." Cali said plugging up her flat irons.

She was getting ready for work and she had to drop Kylie off at school. Trill was still there but he was taking a shower.

"I told him he needed to fix his priorities and he always said I didn't know what I was talking about. Tony came by and showed me pictures of Kylie and she's getting so big, when am I going to see her?"

"When she get out of school I can bring her by."

"Ok you do that but I know you have to go so I'll see you later."

"See you later Mama J." Cali hung up the phone and began to straighten her hair.

Trill stepped out the shower and wrapped the towel around his waist. Cali couldn't help but to look back and admire him.

"What's up." Trill said wrapping his arms from behind her and placing wet kisses on her neck.

"Brandon." Cali moaned. "Don't get me worked up."

Trill chuckled stepping back. "If you didn't have to work I would bend you over right now."

"And I would let you but that can't happen right now." Cali turned the flat irons off and turned around. "What are you doing today?"

"I got to handle a few things at the club then I got a meeting later."

"Ok well I'm taking Kylie to see her other grandmother but after you can come by if you want."

"I'll see what I can do."

"Mommy!" Kylie yelled knocking on the door.

"Get dressed and come downstairs when you done." Cali said and walked out, Trill palmed her ass before she could fully leave.

"Mommy I can't find my shirt?" Kylie said once Cali came out.

"Which one?"

"I want to wear blue." Kylie said pouting. Her school had uniform and they could either wear blue or baby blue shirts with navy blue bottoms.

"Go put on your shoes and bring your book bag down. Your blue shirts in the dryer."

Cali went and got the shirt out the laundry room. She quickly ironed it and went back upstairs. She laid the shirt on the couch then went into the kitchen to make a quick breakfast.

"I'm all dressed now." Cali heard her daughter come down minutes later just as Cali was flipping the pancakes.

"Your shirt on the couch."

Cali started to scramble the eggs, she didn't have time to make any bacon or sausages.

"Hi Mr. Brandon." Cali heard Kylie.

"Hey Kylie, how you doing?"

"I'm good, I had a bad dream last night."

The two walked into the kitchen as Cali started to put their food on the plates.

"Really? What happened?"

"Daddy was hurting mommy and they were yelling."

Cali looked up at Kylie as she took her seat. Trill looked at Cali and he couldn't read her facial expression.