Daryl

You step outside to feel the beaming radiance of the sun hit your pure skin. You've been living at the prison for quite a few weeks now and you feel like your finally settling in. Your right ankle, the one you continuously trundled, was feeling back to almost average again, and your wounds and bruises were finally beginning to diminish away and to buoyantly never return. You've never been this close to civilization since 4 years ago, and it was very outlandish feeling. You don't know who you can trust anymore, everyone's a stranger, and you don't know what costs they've done to stay alive. You were quite surprised when Maggie and Glenn found you that day, at that point you were, weak, exhausted, lost and hungry. They helped you, took you back to the prison, at first everyone appeared abit guarded about a new family member, but now you get along with everyone quite fine.
Everyone's sitting down in the cafeteria now, eating their breakfast. You head inside to join them; you walk through the empty cell block and into the cafeteria. 'Dam' you speak softly to yourself; every table had someone sitting there, for one day you felt the urge to be alone for the first time being at the prison, you were honestly tired of talking about that memory shit.
You grab your share of breakfast from the kitchen and have a lengthy conversation with Carol to kill some time. You head out into the cafeteria, 'wow, really?' you say to yourself bothered that people sitting at the tables. You spot a free table to your right and stride straight towards it, this table was yours, it was only small and could only fit round four people.
As you place your plate down on the table, someone places their plate down on the table. As you look up to see who has ruined your personal time, you find none other than your favorite person in the family, Daryl Dixon. Out of all the family member's in the prison, Dixon was definitely the one you did not get along with. He was arrogant; he always made foolish remarks at you and judged the little things you said. As much as you wanted your personal morning breakfast, you sit down at the table with him, you can feel the tension rise between the two of you.
You decide to be the mature one, the grown up, ideas competing through your mind on how you should approach him. "Daryl I was won-" you're cut off as Daryl speaks up in a rude, broad tone "shut up". Anger builds up inside of you, you were sick of how he treated you, he has no right to treat you like this, he has no idea on what you've been through, how you lost your family.
You clench your fists "Daryl, listen to me" , he stands up with his plate and heads into the kitchen. You quickly pick up your plate and follow him into the kitchen. "Daryl." You say firmly stopping in front of him. "Daryl, listen to me, Daryl!" he rudely mimics you. He shoves you out of the way, you trip over your right ankle, your fragile ankle, and stumble backwards falling straight into some clean plates. Sharp pains fire through your body as the broken shards of glass stab into your back.
That's it, you've had enough, you can't take this anymore. "You dickhead! Are you mentally fucked in the brain, why the in actual fuck would you push me? Shit!" You say to him in excruciating pain. He turns back at you, his crossbow pointed directly at you. "Go on! Pull the bloody trigger you sick bastard!" you yell at him tears filling your eyes. He starts to lower his crossbow as he stares straight into your eyes, you stare straight back into his, at this point time seems endless, you feel a warm feeling in your stomach. "I'm sorry" he says joining your side helping you up. He hugs you gently, "I'm sorry too" you say, you start to limp away confused to go and find Hershel as he pulls you back by your arm and kisses you sweetly on the lips.
You pull away confused, "I'm so confused, so you don't hate me?" he smiles and lets out a little laugh "I never hated you, I'm sick of loosing people y/n, and I knew if I got close to you, I'd love you and then you would just add to the list people I don't want to loose, because i don't want to loose you"
"But you won't loose me, That's just silly" you smile at him reassuringly, he plants a kiss on your cheek as you guys leave the kitchen, talking none stop getting to know one another. You were finally happy things were sorted and you wonder if this may be the beginning of a very healthy relationship for you and Daryl